Thanks Bradley!

Started by Smokin Soon, February 21, 2009, 01:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Thanks Brian,
I received mine today as well but there was one thing missing in my box,

Wade's Autograph on my hat.   ;D

Would have looked right sporting when sitting on the hat rack next to the BBQ U hat and Raichlen's autograph.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

macattak

My package was waiting for me after a short stint in the hospital - a nice welcome home!  I'm working the hat into my rotation in between my 17th St B&G and my Big Bob Gibson chapeaus.  Thanks!

Wildcat

I guess my response did make it.  Got the package today.  Thanks Bradley.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Smoked

Got mine yesterday- very quick response, and a GREAT way for Bradley to get the forum community involved in their advertising and P.R.-- Thanks, Bradley!!!

Ed

BigFella

I was out of the office on Friday, but much to my pleasure there was a box waiting on my desk when I returned today!  Thanks Bradley!!!  This is great!

NePaSmoKer

Thanks Bradley Staff. Got it.

nepas

Tenpoint5

I guess I did make it in I got mine today. Thanks!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Rlev

Just received my items. Thanks!

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum Rlev!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

DTJ

I got mine last week. Thanks Bradley. It is nice to see a company that supports its customers as well as you do!!

Daryl

Smokin Soon

And now I would like to repeat my Thank You to Bradley! My smoke generator gears gave up this morning. A quick phone call, [no recording, no press 1 for tech support, just a quick and friendly response!]
A brief conversation with Brian, he seems like a nice guy, and my new Smoke Gen will be here in 3 to 5 days. [Under warrenty].

Try calling in a bad hard drive for your computer and see what you get for service.I am one happy camper!  ;D :D

Wade Bradley

To the Bradley Smoker Forum Members:

JUST A NOTE OF THANKS FOR YOUR INVOLVEMENT AND CONTINUED SUPPORT. 

As you know, we recently ran a sneak preview of the new Bradley Smoker commercial. The feedback from you was awesome. The commercial should be running on most of the outdoor channels across North America and we will continue to look for affordable mediums to air the commercial. Do not expect to see it aired during the super bowl or some other grossly over sponsored event.

When the commercial was scripted and created, I made it very clear it had to have a level of entertainment. Let's face it, watching a smoker smoke is like watching paint dry. This is the primary reason why we made the Bradley Smoker, so we can get on with our lives while our food is busy being smoked.

For your information;

• We had well over 200 people give us their comments regarding the commercial.
• Of that, 75% thought the commercial was good.
• 22% thought it was OK or it could have been better.
• Only about 3% thought it was a bad commercial.
• The language spoken is a Native North American language, (sorry, it is not Spanish).
• The guy is a North American Aboriginal, the gal is a Caucasian Canadian, and the dog is an Alaskan Malamute.
• The location is an old log cabin in a park about 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, (nice to think someone had the forethought to protect such things).

It has been brought to my attention that some people believe that my absence from the forum is because I do not care about the forum, or food smoking in general. This could not be farther from the truth.  When we started the forum, I made it very clear that I would not get involved.  The forum was created for you to share thoughts and ideas regarding the principals of food smoking and barbeque with other people who share similar ideas. For the forum to be successful, it has to remain impartial and unbiased.  There is no way it could survive if I used it as a soapbox to disembowel the virtues of Bradley Smoker, or argue endlessly about how Bradley Smoker compares with some other smoker product. I have visited other forums (will not mention names) that are simply a marketing tool to sell a product with little or no free and open discussion about the topic at hand.  This is your forum, not mine, enough said!

If you or someone you know  is taking part in a festival, or a community cooking event,  and would like some Bradley swag or product to help make the event be a bit more fun, would you please contact us and let us know how we can be of assistance.

Once again, thank you.

Wade Bradley

Up In Smoke

wade,
thank you very much.
not only has bradley created a great product and superior customer service,
it created a world wide community in which people could come together, forget the stresses
of life and share..be it a recipe, and idea or moral support during rough times, you brought us together
and for that i say thank you and god bless.
                                                             jerry

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Wildcat

Wade,

I like the way the forum is working.  I also think that since the forum does allow for comparisons with other brands, and even posts from people who do not like the Bradley without interference from Bradley, combined with Bryan's assistance on the forum to help resolve issues, speaks well of your company.  The forum members on here are like family to each other.

If you ever decide to have your engineering department make some minor improvements, let us know and we will be happy to make some recommendations.

Rick
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

pensrock

Thank you for allowing us to make it 'our forum'. I have made many friends here and learned so much from coming here. When someone has a problem there is always someone here with some advice and if it needs help from Bradley, their GREAT customer service is always ready to take care of the problem.

QuoteIf you ever decide to have your engineering department make some minor improvements, let us know and we will be happy to make some recommendations.

I would like to echo wildcats suggestion. Many people on here have been using a Bradley for years and have made modifications and or repairs to the smokers they own.