smoking log

Started by car54, November 20, 2005, 02:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

I found this log on the Weber site and I thought that it might be a good thing to use.

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Brad

Oldman

Good Idea... now if I only had time [V]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

This is a great idea for a newbie to smoking who doesn't have an excellent memory (like most of us!)

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Kamanodental

Newbie huh.....

I remember when I used to piss on the rocks...I'm so old now the rocks are pissing on me..hahahahhahahahah

kamano

Onipaa/Ku'oko'a
Steadfast Freedom

Kummok

Great find, Brad! Even us old (in my case, REALLY old!) seasoned vets can use notes like this....well organized! I and my Alaskan counterparts do a lot of experimental and varied smoking techniques and keep logs frequently, due to the CRS syndrome. ThanX for sharing this find!!

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

whitetailfan

This is awesome, thanks for sharing.  My wife is always saying we need to write down our thoughts about something good or bad, but of course after you just finished eating, you're POSITIVE you'll remember the outcome and technique.

I started writing down weight/volume conversions on my meat cures, but that's as far as I got.  This will find a place in the whitetail household for sure!

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> . . . CRS syndrome
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Ok, I'll bite--what is CRS Syndrome?

John
Newton MA

Added in edit:  Can't Remember S--- [:I]
John
Newton MA

gotbbq

Cool idea.  It all seems easy to remember til the next time you smoke.  Thanks-

gotbbq

ritzdeliman

I've written so many notes that I need notes to remember where my notes are, maybe this will help, great idea.  ritz

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />
Quote. . . Added in edit:  Can't Remember S--- [:I]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yer right John....Can't Remember Stuff[:D][;)]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

jb9

I need something like this, too. But, I didn't like the way it was formatted and it looked like it was going to be hard to print, so I made a Bradleyized version.

Smoke log

It's easy to make changes, so if I left anything out, let me know and I'll make a new version.