5 lb Vertical Sausage Stuffer

Started by cgaengineer, February 01, 2010, 04:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfowl01

Nepa,
How does the LEM gearing work for sticks? Is it pretty hard or not to bad? I have the Cabela's 11lb stuffer......it has two different gears for different size casings, but I am considering going to a LEM model so I can stuff by myself. It's a little hard with the Cabela's model being so tall and all.

marauder11

I have no problem with stuffing sticks by myself . It is easy if you clamp it down or make a base like nepas did

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pfowl01 on January 16, 2011, 08:10:02 AM
Nepa,
How does the LEM gearing work for sticks? Is it pretty hard or not to bad? I have the Cabela's 11lb stuffer......it has two different gears for different size casings, but I am considering going to a LEM model so I can stuff by myself. It's a little hard with the Cabela's model being so tall and all.

LEM stuffer with the metal gears wont let you down. The Weston is the same. I'm working on a motor for my weston.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: GusRobin on January 16, 2011, 09:30:30 AM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on January 16, 2011, 09:14:32 AM
  I'm working on a motor for my weston.

Do they have one?

They use to have them and now they are listed as "out of stock" not discontinued.

Looks they they are having a re-do on the motors and they should be out soon.

Chili Head

I just ordered a lem 5lb stuffer with metal gears and a ss 3/8 tube from these guys for only 150.00 shipped. They have a $10 off sale going on too. Check it out.

http://www.meatprocessingproducts.com

rcger

I got the LEM 5 # Vertical stuffer for Christmas.  I ordered the 3/8 tube and made my first batch of sticks last week.  It worked perfectly.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!