Smart N Final Has $7.99 Prime Ribb This Weekend

Started by owrstrich, December 14, 2007, 06:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Looks great O.  How did the smoke flavor come out on the rib?  Your method was what I was thinking about doing for Xmas.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

there would be no fight there la quinta... whats mine is bobs...

gizzerdmoe... i am surprised... i know it aint select and if its choice is dang high end choice... im thinking it is what it is... low grade prime... it is so good im gonna go score some more tomorrow and freeze them if they still  got them...

the whole deal from load to tent is 4.5 hours... butter knife tender that cherry can be tasted in every bite...

im thinking the way to go would be ice in roaster pan on bottom shelf and 3 hours of cherry with no heat... then pull and wrap in plastic and fridge for a day or two or three... you know like cheeze... then oven roast to 125 degrees and tent for 1/2 hour... i bet it would only 2 hours from fridge to tent with that size ribb...

the hotel staff was amazed... micki was amazed... i was amazed... i was prepared for the worst but we got the best...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Gizmo

Sounds like a good plan.  That probably would work great for me as well since Xmas is on Tuesday and much of Monday will be taken up going to the Charger home game.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Consiglieri

Looks good, O.  We'll be doing some P-rib for Chrstmas at the folks.  Won't have the Bradley with me, but I'm looking forward to that meat all the same.
Consiglieri

owrstrich

you know there counselor...

i saved two slabs for the morning after... we just had them for lunch... i could have fedex them to you...

not...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Consiglieri

When you make it up to this neck of the woods again maybe we can make a fresh one. 
Consiglieri