smoking good Christmas anyone?

Started by smokin stu, December 28, 2005, 03:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokin stu

I am curious if anyone else got some good stuff for Christmas relating to the fine art of smoking.

My wife heard me ranting about all the extra toys out there and lo and behold she found my link to Chez Bubba.

I now have a few Chez Bubba magnetic business cards on my fridge, some Bubba pucks, Bubba Pack, sausage rack, and non-stick fine mesh jerky trays, along with a new book on smoking foods, and the latest Ted Reader (King of the Q) recipe book on grilling.  I feel like I hit the jackpot.[:)]

I had a charcoal water smoker for three years and just came home one day with the BS this past spring.  My wife raised her eyebrows at the price of the thing, but she as well as anyone I invite for dinner are now true believers.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

lucky you, Chez Bubba magnetic business cards i dont have any of those dang, but the sausage rack, now that thing you can hang ribs ,turkeys, hams , bacon , chickens, almost anything, and will make clean up a sinch/

manxman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Chez Bubba magnetic business cards on my fridge<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Must admit one of these has pride of place on the front of my SS BS.[:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

whitetailfan

Yep, ole St.Nick has those elves pumping out great Bradley stuff. LOL.
I was blessed with an assortment of Hi-Mtn jerky season and some brines I have not tried yet, some cash specified to buy a new flavour of puck, and a new digital scale.
Smoke On Santa[:p]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.