Funny story of the day

Started by icerat4, March 22, 2007, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuyLowSellHigh

Now I understand -- it's the tuxedo.    ;D
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

rdevous

The BBQ Song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY&feature=player_embedded

The opinion expressed in this song about Florida do not reflect the opinion of mine!  (pssst...you think them Snowbirds bought that???  LOL)

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

manxman

WHY CONDOMS COME IN BOXES OF 3, 6, AND 12

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son.

They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son.
Men use them to have safe sex."

Oh I see," replied the boy." Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a pack of 3 and asks, "

Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies; "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one For Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks,

"Then who are these for?"

Those are for college men," the dad answers; "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 Pack.

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied,

" Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March........

Manxman

beefmann

LOL im gonna have to remember that one

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

BuyLowSellHigh

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

iceman

LOL the ole lady steered me wrong AGAIN!!! I was told the three pack was for us married guys. Feb, July,November,   >:(  ;D

manxman

QuoteLOL the ole lady steered me wrong AGAIN!!! I was told the three pack was for us married guys. Feb, July,November,

:D :D :D
Manxman

pensrock

rdevous

Quote from: iceman on October 19, 2010, 10:29:11 AM
LOL the ole lady steered me wrong AGAIN!!! I was told the three pack was for us married guys. Feb, July,November,   >:(  ;D

What???  You mean it's not Christmas...Valentine's Day..and my birthday in June????

Ray

classicrockgriller

A paid speaker was giving a speak to a group of 500 men.

At the end of the speech he told the group he was taking a personal survey for

material he was studying and told them they could participate if they wanted to.

He ask by show of hands ..."How may of you have Sex 4 times a week?"

About 50% raised their hands. So he ask about 3 times, 2 times and 1 time a week.

Finally he ask about once a month. One guy raised his hand and infact he was jumping up and down.

The speaker said, "Sir, you have sex once a month and you are happy about it?"

The guy replied..... "You bet I am ......Tonites the nite!"

ananomoly

Senior Greeter...................

You just have to appreciate this one.
WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER 

Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time.

Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk.
"Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job, but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes, I know boss, and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.
It's odd though your coming in late. I know you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say if you came in late there?"

"They said, "Good morning, Admiral, can I get you coffee, sir?"

One of my favorite stories, ever!
WAL-MART SENIOR GREETER

beefmann

that takes the  cake. though it is like one of my  answers to a customer of  mine

one day i was hard at work doing  repair  at a customers plant when the owner came in and had a complaint about the way  I was doing the install and had  questioned me about it.. I  told him that because of the  load demand  of the  equipment and code  requirements  it  had to be done that way,

then  he said if i call your  boss  what is he gonna  tell me, i said the  same thing... then  he asked for my bosses  name and telephone number  which i gave him.

he pulls out his cell phone and dials the  number and my  phone rings,, i answer my  phone and say  hello, this is green electric may i help you to which he starts  to complain about the  way i was doing the  job and i told  him that it  had to be  done that  way because of  code requirements.

then he stops the conversation for a  20 seconds and  then  states you  sound just  like  your  tech, to  which i respond im not only  the tech im the  owner... then i hang up on  him

standles

Did you notice their graphic for Florida was not even Florida but California.

Quote from: rdevous on October 18, 2010, 09:23:36 AM

The BBQ Song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY&feature=player_embedded

The opinion expressed in this song about Florida do not reflect the opinion of mine!  (pssst...you think them Snowbirds bought that???  LOL)

Ray

rdevous

Quote from: standles on October 22, 2010, 08:26:43 AM
Did you notice their graphic for Florida was not even Florida but California.

Darn if I didn't miss that when I watched it.................OOPS!!!

Ray