Various Adventures... and Brisket Results

Started by Gordon, August 01, 2005, 02:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

Here's irony for you, Gordon--my wife just checked my blood pressure and it's way up (155/105 even on the HCTZ I take, whereas it's usually aroun 130/85 on that med combined with low-to-moderate salt intake).  Even though I had been watching my salt intake the past 3 weeks, my stress level was sky-high.  My doc said to give myself a few weeks to calm down and if my BP was too high I'll need to go on another med (lisinopril--the equivalent to what you take).  Ah, life in the breakdown lane . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Ah, life in the breakdown lane . . .

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Naah! Not the breakdown lane; just a pit stop now and then to refuel and make minor adjustments [:)]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Habanero Smoker</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Ah, life in the breakdown lane . . .

John
Newton MA
Naah! Not the breakdown lane; just a pit stop now and then to refuel and make minor adjustments [:)]
I seem to need a major tune-up every 2-3 years . . . [:D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA