March Contest -- 3 Tues nights left...

Started by Oldman, February 11, 2007, 08:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

There are 32 folk on my list who will be able to compete in March's contest. Errrr about 5 of them don't have enough points yet by joining in on Tues nights chat. There are 3 Tues nights left this month. That is 3 points.... it would be a shame not to include someone because they have only joined Tues nights 2 or 3 times.

Remember you must be in 4 Tues nights chats for one hour each time in order to enter the contest~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

agent provocateur

i will try to be there... i got 1 hour in one night a few weeks ago...

i logged out early because i thought i felt a movement coming on... but it was a false alarm... and i have been chasing that feeling ever since...

however there was an intervention yesterday and i will stand strong with the cloven hooved beast of the pasture...

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Count me in Old's. Not just for the next two but for a lot more. Great chat last night. Getting to know more and more members. (Maybe to much ie. AP :D ;D)
Join the fun guys! :)

Oldman

In case some missed it there are a couple of members who have only been on Tue nites 2X and need to be make the next two Tue's to get into the contest.

Olds

coyote

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ya tues.

Coyote

Cajun

I missed the contest and just found about it but it figures it takes about that long to reach us down nere in the swamps....Is there going to be another contest? As you know the ones on Tuesday night I've gotten in there with my sack of BULL. Ha HA! The Cajun
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

coyote

Always good to have you Cajun......or should I say it's okay by me if it's okay bayou. ;D
It's always a winning situation when you can share with friends. I'll be looking for you in the chat room
Cajun.                                                         Long live Jimmy C. Newman,
                                                                                    Coyote