hi from grate white north

Started by imsharkbait, June 26, 2011, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imsharkbait

hi
got my first smoker yesterday.

i picked up the bradley 4 rack digital smoker. was going to start using it today but im missing the wire to hook up the senor so have to with till i can get the part.

going to be doing fish (salmon mostly), deer, moose and bear. but starting with fish as i don't mind messing up some fish till i know more what im doing.

any help is always appreciated thake care and happy smoking

ghost9mm

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your smoker, lots of really nice people here with lots of great information...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

RossP

Welcome to the forum, what part of this great country are you from? I am in BC just outside Vancouver. Do not hesitate to ask questions that is what we are about helping each other.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

beefmann

devo

Quote from: imsharkbait on June 26, 2011, 03:56:54 PM
hi
got my first smoker yesterday.

i picked up the Bradley 4 rack digital smoker. was going to start using it today but I'm missing the wire to hook up the senor so have to with till i can get the part.

going to be doing fish (salmon mostly), deer, moose and bear. but starting with fish as i don't mind messing up some fish till i know more what I'm doing.

any help is always appreciated take care and happy smoking
Hey welcome to the forum bud. I'm in northern Ontario. You landed on one of the best sites to learn and get help. You might want to get yourself an extra element as there is still a bad batch out there in case you didn't know. Hate to see you plan a smoke and have it go dead on you after 4-6 smokes. They are only 13 bucks or so. Bradley will go good for the bad one so it's always a good idea to have a spare so you don't have to wait for the replacement. Most people on here won't tell you that put I will, hate to see all the new owners posting about bad elements. Have fun with your new smoker, for the money its one of the best.
Other than that have fun

imsharkbait

Quote from: RossP on June 26, 2011, 04:51:56 PM
Welcome to the forum, what part of this great country are you from? I am in BC just outside Vancouver. Do not hesitate to ask questions that is what we are about helping each other.

Ross

Ross im up in Terrace but i come down to the lower mainland all the time.

RossP

There are abunch of us down here in the LML. Maybe it's time for a get together ;D
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

SouthernSmoked

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum...Enjoy!

http://www.susanminor.org

Remember we like pic's!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Caribou