So What Are Ya Getting For Christmas Or Think Yer Gettin

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 18, 2007, 01:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Brian

Very nice pic of the little guy  ;D

nepas

Merry Christmas my friend

nepas

Smoking Duck

Brian,

That's a great pic!

The wife and I just focus on the kids for Christmas.  Anything we need or want, we get throughout the year.  This helps us keep Christmas all about the kids.

Merry Christmas to all here.  May all your smokes be great throughout the holiday season and into the new year!

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

bigredsmoker

Got my present a couple of weeks ago and it is why I am on this forum. The wife said I could get the smoker I've always wanted and I got a bunch of new friends on this forum as well. It doesn't get much better than that (other than maybe a couple of cases of beer to go with it).

The wifes getting a new laptop computer. She has no clue and should be very excited. She has wanted one for years to do her work stuff on. Plus she has been getting all of this wonderful smoked food from the Bradley. I'd say it was a win win for her!!

Merry Christmas all!!

Terry

Smoked

I am getting one of those rolling 4-drawer tool cabinets-- my fairly-new DBS will sit on top, and I will keep my spare racks, bisquettes, favorite recipes, etc in the drawers.   Easy to roll the smoker in/out of the garage this way too!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you--  and awesome picture, begolf!

Ed

begolf25

Thanks everybody, he is the best gift we could ever ask for.

Have a great Christmas!