Landjaeger

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 23, 2010, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Ya better take them antlers off yer head, and wear about 8 bullet proof vests if you're gonna try that....I hear Rick's pretty well armed. ;D

NePaSmoKer

Kept 3 out to dry more. Going to do 6 days and see how they come out.

Looks like they got darker.

I no ascared  ;D

OU812

carnie1

Casper and myself volunteer to test those after 6 days

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: carnie1 on April 26, 2010, 07:11:09 AM
Casper and myself volunteer to test those after 6 days

Let my neighbor be the guinea  ;D

Dont really see to much of a change yet.

NePaSmoKer

Cut open a Landjaeger. Looks good, Taste good. To do next time, Stuff casing tighter, Add 1 T more coriander and 1.5 T salt.

squirtthecat

Looks good, Rick!

What's the benefit of smashing it almost flat?  Is that just how it was done in the past?

KyNola

Wondered that myself.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on April 27, 2010, 09:04:06 AM

Looks good, Rick!

What's the benefit of smashing it almost flat?  Is that just how it was done in the past?

Yeah thats how the Germans do it. Flatter gets them all done at the same time. Its easier to put in yer pockets when you hunt.

OU812

Looks good sure would like to find a good recipe.

Hint, hint.  ;)

The last time I got Landjaeger at the store it wasnt quite right and the old boy back in my old stompin grounds anit around any more. :(

squirtthecat

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 27, 2010, 09:14:27 AM
Yeah thats how the Germans do it. Flatter gets them all done at the same time. Its easier to put in yer pockets when you hunt.

Classic German efficiency!

Roadking

Yeah, but if you load up your pockets with it. How the heck you go'in to catch women with it smell up your clothes?  :-\

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Roadking on April 29, 2010, 04:26:05 PM

Yeah, but if you load up your pockets with it. How the heck you go'in to catch women with it smell up your clothes?  :-\

:D  :D

No more of them women for me. 1 is enuff

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 29, 2010, 07:21:13 PM
Quote from: Roadking on April 29, 2010, 04:26:05 PM

:D  :D

No more of them women for me. 1 is enuff

No kidding I have one and a half (daughter). I feel sorry for the lads when she gets going she's meaner than a snake now. Hell she would send a rattlesnake home in tears.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

jiggerjams

Is that a sausage in your pocket or are you.....