My kind of fattie

Started by OU812, February 02, 2010, 04:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: IcedGotti on February 08, 2010, 09:16:17 PM
That looks amazing.  I might have missed it (I've been workin on the creativity juice my self) but how did it taste? 

Like a pizza with out the crust, I did put some pizza seasonings on top of the tomato paste.

Caneyscud

WOW OU,  I missed this earlier.  You outdid yourself on that one!  BTW, does the coronary unit have your cell number?
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

Quote from: Caneyscud on February 09, 2010, 06:26:54 AM
WOW OU,  I missed this earlier.  You outdid yourself on that one!  BTW, does the coronary unit have your cell number?

Thanks Caney.

The fattie has veggies in it, dont that counter act the fat in the sausage, peperoni and bacon?  ;D

You should have seen the big pile of smoked chicken wings I had for breakfest.  ::) My lips are still burnin  :o

Tenpoint5

I missed it as well. Awesome is all I can say.

Cold the next morning with a splash of hot sauce? Did you have the warm beer to go with it. You remember the single days. Cold beer and Hot pizza at night and cold pizza and warm beer for breakfast the next morning.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Now, you guys are making me tear up remembering the old days in Texas!  Cold pizza and warm beer! 

Chicken wings for breakfast - OU you da man!  Bet that got things going pretty good! 

Oh, and the veggie thing you mentioned - if you keep that as your story, I'll back you up and keep that as my story too!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

Dont need any hot sauce on this baby, the jalapenos did the trick.

A slab of the fattie goes good on some toasted french bread too.

Yep I can still remember those days, cold pizza and warm beer just to get back in touch with reality.

Then when the fog clears and you can see straight again, you gotta ask,

"I got my keys now wheres my car?"

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on February 09, 2010, 07:29:57 AM
You forgot the second half.

And what condition is it in? I'm afraid to look outside.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

azamuner73

Man that's the breakfast, lunch and dinner of champions.

Very interesting and very tasty I bet.

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 07:32:13 AM
Quote from: OU812 on February 09, 2010, 07:29:57 AM
You forgot the second half.

And what condition is it in? I'm afraid to look outside.

Most of the time it wasnt out side where I woke up, but out side where I was the night before.  ::)

Then the fun starts, where was I?

Ah the good ol days.

IcedGotti

What is that diamond pattern thing on your rack.  I looks like something that would work well for jerky.  The bradley jerky racks are just smaller squares though right.

RickWL63

That looks totally awesome.  I'm gonna have to try that one of  these days.

ArnieM

Looks great OU!  Nice job rolling out the meat.  I'll have to try that stuffing combo but I'm gonna try to hold 'em down to one a month  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

oakville smoker

That should be in a museum beside the Fabrege Egg
I am doing doing good just to make things taste good, never mind look like works of art
Phenomenal is all I can say
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

viper125

How large are these? How much meat do you usually use for one?
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.