Ok Who Is A-Smokin' What This Weekend - The Cat Is Back.

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Quote from: Wildcat on November 12, 2007, 12:29:48 PM
Everyone else is doing turkey and ham.  Bet my butts disappear first. 

After Thanksgiving my butts get bigger.   :o
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

coyote

I'm just glad my mirror only shows one side at a time. ;D 

Coyote

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Quote from: coyote on November 12, 2007, 09:21:10 PM
I'm just glad my mirror only shows one side at a time. ;D 

Coyote

I'm just glad it's dark in the morning!!! Oh and I have crummy eye site without my cheaters on ;D LOL.

Carter

I've got a 4 pound butt in right now with Iceman's rub on it.

Tomorrow I'm doing Apple City Baby Backs.  And I'm getting rid of the membrane this time.

Anyone else smokin'?

Carter

Wildcat

Not here.  Still full from Thanksgiving.  Still got a little pulled pork left to get me through the weekend.  Time to relax and take it easy.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

I might do another turkey breast just for lunch meat cause SOMEBODY in my house "SWIPPED" the leftovers of the last one. >:( ;D :D

Stickbowcrafter

Yep, I smoked some jalapenos into chipotles and ground, stuffed and smoked some polish sausage. I posted some detailed posts under some other topics.

-Brian

Smoking Duck

Bought a 10 lb brisket this am.  Gonna rub it up tomorrow and start smoking it Saturday so it'll be done in time to watch the Steelers put the whoop-a$$ on the Patriots :)

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

pensrock

In the Bradley I'm trying some Habs Canadian Bacon, Hillbilly bacon (sorry I do not remember who posted this one), maybe some hot peanuts (I'm trying something on my own here)and some breakfast sausage, (my own) (all small batches because I never tried any of these before.). Thanks to all for posting recipes!

In my homemade cold smoker I'm doing 15 pounds of cheese & 3 sticks of pepperoni. I'll be busy this weekend.

La Quinta

Hey Pens...make sure you post how everything came out...as you may have read...I have a peanut "issue"!! Like I don't know what to do with them...Would love to hear what you did, and if you liked them. I don't think I ever had smoked peanuts...but then again I never had smoked pistachios and they were awesome thatnks to the forum and Malc!!!

Buck36

After reading many posts I think I am going to try to smoke some cheese. I am hoping it will have enough time to mellow so we can have it for Christmas.

Smoking Duck

Great minds think alike, Bucks.  I may do a small pork butt on Saturday as well.  I have some Ice rub I'm wanting to try desperately.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

sherlock

Busy time here.

smoked 4.5 # Hi Mtn Orignal jerky last night (made 1 # 15.5 oz jerky)..

No smoking tonight but will start cure for Hi Mtn HOT jerky and will smoke Sat AM.

Started 6 day cure on Hab's Canadian Bacon last Sunday afternoon and will smoke this Sunday

Monday will start italian sausage, Texas hot links and some chicken sausage

May try to smoke some cheese because a cold front is moving in an early morning temps may hit 46 deg, (Florida don't give us too many times like that.

Then I can relax until I smoke a turkey breast for Christmas dinner.

3rensho

Finished smoking 2 kg of pastrami yesterday, sliced it up today.  Made myself a nice sandwich topped with home made sauerkraut.  Even baked the bread and made the Russian dressing.  Some kind of good.  Cold smoked two salmon fillets last week in preparation for holiday entertaining.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.