WHut be up FRIENDS!

Started by MallardWacker, February 03, 2009, 09:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

To the folks around here that know me...man it has been a while.

Just to let you all know I'm still hanging around reading your stuff....You should see from where I see things, how much things have progressed around here.

Just wanted to say Hi and all is well...been very busy...the job is getting ridiculous at times.  I recently checked into my favorite hotel chain and the said "Well Mr. Mike I want to congratulate you on becoming a Diamond VIP Level"...Well I da-no about that, that just means I am not in my own bed and with the hottest women on planet Earth.

As far as boards go, you guys are still the best and it gives my heart pumping when I look at all the bacon kings we have around here.  If you don't do bacon...you just quite haven't made it.

My youngest daughter is about to go to college and my son is really doing great...summer research, presenting papers and now we are in the middle of looking at grad schools. My lovely wife is more beautiful than ever and I realize more and more each day I would probably nothing with out her.

Anyway enough of that stuff...wanted to say HI and I still appreciate so many of you.

Out.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Mr Walleye

Hey MallardWacker! Great to hear from you again! I haven't seen you around the forum for some time.

Really good to hear you and the family are doing good!  ;)

Ya just gotta figure out a way to check in more often!  ;D  8)

Don't work too hard! Ya gotta have a little fun too!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Ditto that

Aint seen you in some time.

WB

nepas

car54

Welcome back Mallard,

I was just going through some old post on Sunday and I was wondering where you have been. I hope that everything in your life is going well.

Brad

Smoking Duck

Welcome back, MW.

Always looking at your stuff.  Your bacon thread is still the ultimate in doing bacon.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Wildcat

Welcome back MW.  Been missing ya around here.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Habanero Smoker

Nice to hear from you, it's been awhile. Glad your family is doing well.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

coyote

Great to Know you're doing well MW 8)

Coyote

Gizmo

Posted Welcome in another thread that i saw first MW.  Good to see you back. You must be really estatic to see the massive bacon weaves going on these days.  Have you favorite dish (curing belly) in the fridge.  Friday I get to put the finish on it.   :)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

HCT

Hi Wacker, good to se you back.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

MallardWacker

Thanks guys...good to hear from you also... I'l be around.

Looks like we have some Lab lovers arounf here..

Man is the big guys that run the board changed?  Seems to be a few issues running around.  If anyone has time fill me in.

Thanks

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Kummok

Hey Duckman! Great to hear from you.....fishin's still great up here if yer hotel route ever runs this direction!!

hillbillysmoker

Welcome back. It is really nice to hear from you again.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

tsquared

Hey MW did you get to reduce the duck population at all last fall?
T2

IKnowWood

T2, its good to hear from you also.  Course I have not been around much prior to January.  Just now trying to get back into the Social world.  Might step back in March due to fun work stuff till July.  My brain works on only three speeds. and two parallel tracks.  Sure I got some reserve for quantum physics research but I been lacking on  motivation from the western land in the livermore valley.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes