Newbie From Washington!

Started by bigback5, March 16, 2010, 08:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigback5

Just joined about 30 minutes ago and I am definitely impressed.  I posted a problem that I was having and was responded to in minutes with an answer that was something that I didn't think of.  I have been smoking for about 8 years with various homemade and a smokey mountain grill propane smoker and I finally decided to upgrade about a year and a half ago to the 6 rack stainless.  I love this smoker because its hot or cold and I love to smoke cheese.  I live in the pacific northwest and am an avid hunter and fisherman.  I love to experiment with new recipes and have even smoked a pizza.  I have been making jerky for the last 4 years and it is a great gift for the holidays.  I am willing to share any recipes I have and I am game to try any new ones.  Things I have smoked:  Tillamook cheeses,  Estella family creamery cheeses(local cheese making family from the wynooche river valley) Salmon, steelhead, trout, tuna, venison, whole chickens, turkey, sausages of all sorts,  and many more things.  I can't wait to learn new things and share the things I have learned.  Look forward to talking to everybody thanks for the opportunity.

Caribou

Welcome to the forum BB5!
Glad to have you here  :)
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Sounds like you will fit right in here. Glad to have you with us.

This is a great forum in that everybody is will to help and share.

Welcome aboard. If you have a question, just ask.

bigback5

Thanks,  I am Glad to be Here.

RossP

Welcome neighbor glad to have you.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

bigback5

Gizmo

Check out the recipes posted on Old's site.  Lots of great ones tailored to the Bradley.  If there are some you have and would like to share, you can have them posted there as well.

Here is the link.

http://www.susanminor.org/
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum bigback5!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

MPTubbs

Welcome newbie from Washington!

I see you know how the "if you have questions just ask" works.  ;D

Fast responders here.

Keep the vent open and the smoke roll'n!
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

OU812

KevinG

Welcome to the forum bigback5!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Seahawk

Welcome Bigpack5!     I'am also from washinghton, down in the graysharbor area,and also big into hunting and fishing. Welecome aboard.