World Troubles

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 02, 2009, 04:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

The whole freakin world is worried about M. Jackson, yeah ok people die every second get over it.

We should be worried way more about this. Read on  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090702/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_missile

Sory to rant gang.

nepas

pensrock

I could not agree more, MJ is dead big deal, there are many more important issues to report on.

tsquared

QuoteThe whole freakin world is worried about M. Jackson,
Couldn't agree with you more, Nepas. Of course, I have nothing particular against MJ, he's just one on a very long list of people that cause me to flip to the next page of the paper or hit the remote button. That list would include: every movie and singing star, the royals and most stories about politicians personal lives.
T2

Tenpoint5

I myself could care less about MJ or FF dieing but the two of them dieing has given my plant plenty of work. Printed 1 million tribute books over the past few days.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

justpete

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 02, 2009, 07:11:23 AM
I myself could care less about MJ or FF dieing but the two of them dieing has given my plant plenty of work. Printed 1 million tribute books over the past few days.
I'm also a printer Tenpoint. Close to 30 years now in the trade.

Peter

Caneyscud

Don't worry NePas - it ain't a rant if it is the truth!  Now I will shut up before I break forum standards!  except to say that I've heard some of the stupidest, completely undefensible, non-thinker comments I have ever heard in praise of him!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

lumpy

beefmann

nepas,

I couldent agree more on these issues,

Tenpoint5

I always said it wouldn't be Russia, China or the Us that would fire a nuke, it would be some little pissant 3rd world country.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

mybad

I don't think the North Koreans could shoot themselves with a missile. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDTu-JBDlzs

seemore

It's very sad.  You hear reports of the people in North Korea starving, yet that madman keeps dumping all the money into WMDs.
How is it that he can stay in power? 

smokeitall

I agree also Nepas, I here 15 minutes of MJ crap on the radio this morning and then I hear a quick 3 sec spot about N. Korea, followed by a 3 sec spot on economy and longer unemployment lines.  I really couldn't believe my ears. 

La Quinta

I agree with all of this....if I see any more Michael Jackson crap either on tv or in the paper I'm gonna blow a gasket...let's face it...the guy was an entertainer with a lot of bagagge (I'll just leave it at that)...So people in Iran...FREAKIN IRAN...are being killed in the streets for protesting for a free election...let's not forget the Cap and Trade bill that went through Congress...going to the Senate...THAT'S A REAL BEAUT....hope none of you work in manufacturing or real estate (or are planning on selling your home)...if you have any free time read the bill (or just the jist of it)...it's a gem...our power bills are gonna go through the roof...

Oh but wait Michael Jackson died...I forgot that's more important...oh yeah and then there is North Korea...but Michael Jackson died....

???  ???  ???  ???  ???

HCT

Don/t get me started. >:( >:( >:(
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"