Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange IV

Started by GusRobin, November 02, 2012, 09:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Quote from: SamuelG on December 08, 2012, 10:08:32 AM
Mine left this morning.... Headed North  of Key West...
Hold it...um...er.... Isn't everywhere north of you, and I mean, like everywhere. LOL :o
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

SamuelG

SamuelG

Schmidty

I got my package!  I was so stoked and bummed at the same time  ~ I really hate the USPS ...Viper had everthing wrapped in paper and then wrapped with extra packing substance ... not only did they use this as a football but as a tackling dummy as well :(

The good news is that after going through all of the great stuff he sent I think I only really lost the one jar (smelled like a great glaze sauce).  Please let me know what that it was!

Paul ~ Thank you very much for everything!  I got everything on Friday night and then I got the opportunity to buy a new router on Saturday due to WTF with Cisco :)
I can't wait to try the rubs and sauces ... you know me ... I will actually try to post this time .... reality is a PM as usual :)

Thanks so much and wish you and your wife a Very Merry Christmas!

standles

Well my package is on it's way to the lucky recipient.

One hint...

Tracking Number:   1ZX6Q1501243748577

viper125

So sorry! I thought we wrapped well enough it would make it. I received the same thing last year and we been ordering it now quite a bit. Just thought you'd like it. Let me know how those pucks are I have never tried them But heard they were great. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry had a note and card and of coarse once I started wrapping forgot it. So let me wishy you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Rckcrwlr

Tastefully Simple Bourbon Glaze is awesome...I would of thrown the box on the grill and had it for dinner....Just like bones in fish, just watch for shards of glass. 

LOL

SamuelG

Quote from: standles on December 09, 2012, 04:13:41 PM
Well my package is on it's way to the lucky recipient.

One hint...

Tracking Number:   1ZX6Q1501243748577

Hmmmm
SamuelG

HSC5690

My package is on its way should be delivered by Wed. or Thursday.

Quarlow

I got a box today. Woot woot. But it has been so long since I used photobucket I can't figure out how to import my photos.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

dman4505

Seeing all the great gifts everyone is getting is making me jonesn' for my box to arrive.
Please please please get here soon....ha ha ha

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Tenpoint5

Just get a glass of whiskey and a cigar and relax Don you'll be ok.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: dman4505 on December 10, 2012, 03:13:35 PM
Seeing all the great gifts everyone is getting is making me jonesn' for my box to arrive.
Please please please get here soon....ha ha ha

Don

Aint there a song like that.

Tiny Tim

dman4505

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 10, 2012, 03:14:59 PM
Just get a glass of whiskey and a cigar and relax Don you'll be ok.

Had the cigar while waiting for the mail, and I'm out of whiskey.
I'm sure it's on the way.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.