Total Frustration

Started by Boybach, March 25, 2007, 05:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boybach

hi Cajun
Well the rum punch is flowing again had a great bbq on Saturday last and Sunday. Smoked 3 racks of ribs, 4kgs of chicken wings, and 2 doz. quails eggs (asper Bradleys Book recipe see Manxmans link for details) on Saturday, and on Sunday smoked mushrooms, steaks (rump) onions and cheese. We were out for Monday at some friends and had an old fashioned English bbq burnt sausages and beefburgers. Glad I found the OBS and am now crowing like an old bird
Bit of smoked bacon next on agenda have a piece curing ready to do some back. Oh life is grand  ;D ;D ;D

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

manxman

Quotehi Cajun
Well the rum punch is flowing again had a great bbq on Saturday last and Sunday. Smoked 3 racks of ribs, 4kgs of chicken wings, and 2 doz. quails eggs (asper Bradleys Book recipe see Manxmans link for details) on Saturday, and on Sunday smoked mushrooms, steaks (rump) onions and cheese. We were out for Monday at some friends and had an old fashioned English bbq burnt sausages and beefburgers. Glad I found the OBS and am now crowing like an old bird
Bit of smoked bacon next on agenda have a piece curing ready to do some back. Oh life is grand

Sooo pleased to see that everything is working out well Neil, particularly after all the hassle you had to get going with your BS..... excellent news.  :D :D

Ah, the traditional English (Manx) BBQ! Our friends across the pond must be shuddering at the thought!!  ;D ;D ;)
Manxman

hillbillysmoker

If anyone deserves a break, you do after the troubles you have encountered.  Glad to know that their is smoke again in your neighborhood.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

LilSmoker

That's good to hear Neil, finally reaping the rewards of your perseverance, i'm pleased for you  ;)

Haha! yeah good old English bbq! been to a few of those, you know the script, burnt sausages, chewy ribs, shrivled burgers, cremated steaks!.
It's amazing in England how once the weather turns hot all the would be master chefs come out in droves, and masacre the entire contents of their fridge, and call it bbq!
Everybody is too polite to say the food is burnt, and taste awfull!, and there sitting at the table with a beer in his hand is the host, saying to everybody come on eat up there's plenty to go round!  :o ;D

All i can say is...........

;D

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Boybach

Hi Guys
Life like the weather here in London is warming up nicely. LilSmoker you are so on the ball, Monday's host a really good friend was exactly as you describe. In winter time he is a very accomplished home chef and we love having the invite to eat with him and his wife but come the first signs of al-fresco eating and something happens to him. We are planning a surprise for a few of our friends him included for the next bank-holiday week-end May-Day (please please make it be dry and sunny) by introducing them to the food cooked OBS style. Grakka/Arden can expect a few more sales if I know my mates 'cos they wont let me get away with the reputation of being able to turn out real food cooked outside. Roll on May ;) ;) ;D

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

CHUCKWAGON

Let The Smoke Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
If You Get Up From The Table Hungry You Ain't At My House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!