Smoke is GOOD!!

Started by pcbertsch, October 31, 2013, 02:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcbertsch

Been smoking meat most of my life, been using a Bradley for the past year. Needless to say, "It has been a great year"!!
About me, grew up in Texas.
21 years in the Navy.
Retired and living in the Outer Banks of North Carolina (OBX)

Smokin Sparky

Welcome to the forum from Southwest Idaho.  In case you haven't noticed, we here on the forum like pictures!  (No pictures = NEVER HAPPENED!!!!)   ;D  ;D

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

beefmann

welcome aboard and enjoy lots of good people and  information here

from  so calif.

Saber 4

Welcome from back home in Texas

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

doz759

Welcome from Missouri...This place is great they will help any way they can and just alot of good info looking through the old post.

And a BIG THANKS for you service to the country!!

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

dman4505

Welcome from a fellow former squid (Airedale) now residing in Iowa

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Snoopy

welcome from a current squid on the way out for HYT

JJR

Hi All! I have had my 4 rack Digital Bradley for about 5 months. I love it! I have been retired for about a year and cooking and smoking has become my passion. Along with hunting and fishing, which goes well together!  :) My smoker works great. I did have a heating element burn out, but all it took was a phone call and Bradley shipped out a new element. Thoroughly impressed with the service! I look forward to learning and sharing!

ragweed

Fish Whisperer

Welcome from Toronto Canada.  I miss travelling to Austin when I worked for AMD.... so many great BBQ places to eat there and great golf too !  I wear my Longhorns shirt to work often.... everyone loves the logo LOL