80 ABT's and Turkey Breast (w/ pics)

Started by bigredsmoker, October 05, 2009, 03:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachanga

BigRedSmoker,

I thought from the mask photo, you were Habanero Smoker come to life for a minute.

Very nice pictorial.  I was making a similar version to yours before I ever heard of the Bradley or ABTs.

People are usually surprised by the lack of heat.  But sometimes a hot boy sticks his head up and a guest that I have assured that they will not get burned calls me a ^&*^%$(** liar.  

I have never frozen any but that looks like great idea. What was the effect on the turkey, any spice or just a basting?

How do you remove the vein.  I run the tip of knife down both sides and it falls out.  There is no hot juice flying around.  I will admit to getting a hand tingle.  

Here are some pictures of one of my Bradley Iron Chef entry side dishes that shows my method.  The difference is I only use 1/3 piece of bacon per pepper and they go together fast.  I will try your style but I doubt I will be able to wrap nearly as nice as you.  

Run the knife down both sides.

Vein falls out with a flick of the knife.

Stages of assembly.  Cheese, onion, chicken adovada, pear, bacon.

The Iron Chef ingredient pairing made some of the best Poppers (as I call them) I have ever made.

Thank you for posting your method so clearly.

Good luck and don't touch anything you don't want to tingle,

Pachanga