FLBentRider

Started by Oldman, March 07, 2010, 09:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Have you been able to get folks to chat yet on the recipe site?  I've held off purchasing the upgrade for two reasons. 1. Will there be a following of member's who chat.  2. The next upgrade seems to be a pain in the tail and we are not sure what to expect between it and the new board.

Still, I would like to know that there is a group here that do chat. Let me know.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

FLBentRider

There has been some activity, not as busy as I would have hoped, we still kinda have that time zone overlapping thing going on.

I have been busy the last few Tuesdays(and Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) with rehearsals for a Broadway production my church is doing, that is over two weeks from now. When I committed to the chat, then they changed the rehearsal schedule  ::)

I'll see what I can do over the next month or so.

Is the new version a "forklift" upgrade ? Got to rip out the old one and start over ?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Oldman

QuoteIs the new version a "forklift" upgrade ? Got to rip out the old one and start over ?
I talked with Trey yesterday and it looks like a complete upgrade.  Never in all of the years I've known him have I ever heard him say before yesterday..."this is going to take some time to figure out." The problem is 4.02. He is waiting on 4.03 and then we will upgrade.

I reminded him that on his gaming site he uses the same board and to do his learning there first...LOL   ;D What he will do is download the new board to a test area and once all is good he will then make the change over.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!