newbie from Vancouver

Started by coldsteel, August 05, 2013, 03:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldsteel

HI I have smoked a little in a big chief but plan on buying the 6 rack digital model , my fist thing is to do pepperoni so if anybody has any tips or good recipes that would be great.

Thanks . Jerry

pz

Hi back, and welcome.  I'm still a newbie to the forum so I can't give you much advice, but I too graduated from a Big Chief which I used for over a decade, and dearly loved.  As to tips, the recipe site is an excellent place to get started.
My online cookbook: good food & friends

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, you'll love the Bradley

coldsteel

I know I will enjoy the smoker, and am very familiar to it as I work for the company that makes the wood puck machines  :)

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

rveal23

* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from nj  :)

Snoopy

I know i've seen pep on here or the recipe site, check it out if you haven't yet, great stuff.

http://www.susanminor.org/

beefmann

seb bot

Welcome from Richmond, hope you enjoy your new smoker!

cathouse willy

Welcome from New Westminster  I have an obs and a controller from Auberin .I wonder how many of us there are here in the lower mainland.

Shasta bob

2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

coldsteel

thanks every one  and to thoughts in the lower mainland maybe we can get together and shoot the 0 on smok'n and recipes as I do many other things aside from the common stuff like keg beer, make wine ,and look at the moonshine:) in the winter. time

pokermeister

Welcome from fabulous Las Vegas. Ask lots of questions, someone here will answer.
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

Quarlow

LOL welcome to the forum from Surrey here. I laughed cause folks in these parts say we should get together and it seems like the crowd all looks the other way as if they didn't hear you. They want to do it but don't want to host. LOL. So no smokeouts in this neck of the woods.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.