Cold weather.

Started by MPTubbs, December 02, 2009, 10:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

sounds like a nice leisurely day ya. did you remember to thank them all for such a relaxing day.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on December 10, 2009, 10:05:53 AM
sounds like a nice leisurely day ya. did you remember to thank them all for such a relaxing day.

Lets see, my exact words to all them was "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!?"

MPTubbs

LOL!
Talk about having ALL the luck. I hope U'r smoke out is trouble free!!!

What U smok'n anyway?
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

OU812

Quote from: mptubbs on December 10, 2009, 10:10:21 AM
LOL!
Talk about having ALL the luck. I hope U'r smoke out is trouble free!!!

What U smok'n anyway?

Jalapeno Swiss Deer Summer Sausage and a some ABT's

MPTubbs

If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

KevinG

Atomic Buffalo Turds - (smoked jalapenos)
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Sorry tubbs I should have give a better explanation of an ABT.

Fallow the link 10.5 gave and it will walk you through it.

If you like Jalapenos you gotta try these, kinda like a jalapeno popper.

Huntnfreak

OU812 sounds like your winter is starting out like mine.  Had a cold snap here that has done a number on our vehicles.  My daily driver wouldn't start, so I fired up the plow truck to jump the daily driver.  The hydrolic pump for the plow froze up so I couldn't move it.  Went to the wife's car only to find out she had left the lights on.  Luckily, her car was parked next to the plow truck.  I used the plow truck to jump the car and the car to jump my truck.  Turns out that my truck battery must have been weak, because it actually froze.  So now I have a new battery in my Tahoe, my wife got an ear full about leaving her lights on and tomorrow I will rip the plow apart so I can thaw it out and change the fluid.  Makes me wonder sometimes why I still like living in Minnesota!

Quarlow

Mind if I ask why you have a plow truck?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Huntnfreak

Because we used to get snow here   ;D :D :D ;D

Quarlow

RR you clown. Do you live on a farm or out in the country? Don't make me pry it out of you.

OBS
BBQ

Huntnfreak

I live out in the country and I also take care of some of my elderly relatives driveways. 

Quarlow

Ok well that makes sense. I love trucks and equipment. I guess that is why I have been around it most of my life.
I would live in the country just so I could have my own. The cattle ranch I lived on was a lot of fun.

OBS
BBQ

Huntnfreak

I'm a gear head too.  If it has wheels and a motor I'm all over it.  I started playing with heavy equipment when I was in high school.  I'm a farm boy as well.  I've owned a few over the road trucks and such too.