ooooops!

Started by muebe, December 09, 2011, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

So I get an emergency call at work from the fire department today. I notice the address belongs to my neighbor! So my other neighbor calls my cell and I let him know I am already on my way. And I pull up to this...

Everyone in the house was ok. They were sitting on the couch in the living room when it happened. Had the car been left 6 feet or more they would have been killed because they were sitting at the couch watching TV when it happened! The lady driving the car appeared to be high and was fighting with the Sheriffs and everyone else on the street. Amazingly she did not have a scratch on her! She hit the curb in front of my house and lost a wheel. She missed my Silverado parked in my driveway by mere inches and then traveled into my neighbor's house with one wheel completely gone!
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

devo

All I got to say is WOW, and she missed frosty  :o

Sailor

So glad everyone was OK. 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

SiFumar

Oh my goodness!  What a scare, glad to hear everyone is safe.  What a shame they have to go thru repairs during the holidays.

northof60girl

Glad to hear everyone is alright.  Damn drugs...what the hell is wrong with people!  >:(

hal4uk

I think THAT gal is crying for help.
Let's pray she finds it.
While she's in jail.
Awrighten.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Keymaster

Quote from: devo on December 09, 2011, 07:42:51 PM
All I got to say is WOW, and she missed frosty  :o
Yah but it looks like Santa is under the car, Probably no insurance cause she spent the money on Drugs.

Quarlow

Hey that looks like a Chrysler Neon. I could use a second one for parts for the P.O.S. one that I own. Worst damn car I ever owned. This thing has cost me more money than any other vehicle I ever had and it hasn't finished with me yet. Glad to hear no one was hurt and that your silverado was missed. No one needs something like this to happen anytime but this close to Xmas is a huge pain in the nards.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

MidKnightRider

Glad everyone is o.k.
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

beefmann

scary and glad there  was no injuries

ghost9mm

What a shame, we lost 8 young people here in the last week, 5 high school students in one car..and three younger ones in another car...they buried 4 of them yesterday and another was buried the day before...there will be lots of sad people this christrmas around here...
Mike we glad you are OK...I hope the lady had insurance to pay for the damage she has done..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

SouthernSmoked

Dang! What a mess, just glad no one was hurt.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little