She's Here!!!

Started by SnellySmokesEm, July 05, 2011, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Congrats to you and your family Matt.

deb415611

Congrats Snelly & family!  enjoy them...  I'm in OU & Q's shoes - my son will be 20 on Saturday  - it goes by in a blink of an eye. 

TMB

Congrats Matt!   It's a wonderful thing when a child is born.  Mine are just about grown to the point of leaving the house but you my friend get to start a new life off the right way.  ;)   You know plenty of PORK, BACON, BEEF AND YARDBIRD!!!!!!    ;D

Again congrats Matt,
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Meat tooth

Beautiful baby! Congrats! We have a 1 1/2 year old, 5, 13, 15, -all girls, and our only boy, 17. -I'm exhausted! But it's all good! At least they're all fed, warm and safe. Best wishes to you and your family from Brantford Ontario, Canada.
Chew carefully and don't let your meat loaf.

rdevous

Maybe start her off with adding some MILD butt rub to her strained meat food jar....say every third or fourth feeding to get her heading down the right path...LOL   ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations to your family Matt.  She's a cutey!!!

My baby will be 28 in August and I have the little gauze cap and her ID bracelet they put on her in the Delivery Room in my dresser drawer.

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

SouthernSmoked

Congrats Matt, on the new addition to the family.

She is precious!...and that little boy looks just like you.

Awesome looking family!!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

SnellySmokesEm

Thanks for all the well wishes!  I cant believe just a few years ago I was a carefree bachelor with no one to care for but myself and my dog.  Now I am resposible for a family of 4 and wouldn't change anything for the world!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Hopefull Romantic

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

GusRobin

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on July 06, 2011, 09:02:52 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes!  I cant believe just a few years ago I was a carefree bachelor with no one to care for but myself and my dog.  Now I am resposible for a family of 4 and ..........

And a SRG; Charbroil red and a whole lot of crazy friends that take pictures of food. ;D
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

SnellySmokesEm

Quote from: begolf25 on July 05, 2011, 12:48:47 PM
Matt,

Congrats on the new addition!!! Glad everyone is doing well. I hope you are getting more sleep than me. My little girl loves to sleep during the day and stay up all night....lol

Bryan

So far she has been a pretty good sleeper at night. The wife has been pulling baby duty @ night since I am back at work and since I have been the one getting up in the morning with my little man.
BBQ Evangelist

TMB

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on July 06, 2011, 01:21:44 PM
Quote from: begolf25 on July 05, 2011, 12:48:47 PM
Matt,

Congrats on the new addition!!! Glad everyone is doing well. I hope you are getting more sleep than me. My little girl loves to sleep during the day and stay up all night....lol

Bryan

So far she has been a pretty good sleeper at night. The wife has been pulling baby duty @ night since I am back at work and since I have been the one getting up in the morning with my little man.
That's good to hear but you know that will change at anytime!  Just have food ready to go into the smoker so when shes up you can feed her and toss something good in for dinner!
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

SnellySmokesEm

QuoteThat's good to hear but you know that will change at anytime!  Just have food ready to go into the smoker so when shes up you can feed her and toss something good in for dinner

Oh dont worry there is a line of meat waiting for smoke when the new smoker arrives....
BBQ Evangelist

sparky1

wow, really nice family partner.  glad everyone is doing well.  my youngest is 22 or maybe 23, you would have to ask my wife.  i know the oldest is 28 or 30?  daughter, daughter, son.  you have a great family.   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM