ghost9mm

Now Rick moved to Ga..and now he is missing out...watta shame...lol

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

beefmann

Quarlow

Yup it's that time again. ArnieM was looking at up to 16". Wonder how he faired. I guess the wooses who work for us will be saying they won't go over the mtn's. In summer they want it cause it pays good but soon as the snow flys they don't. They aren't real truckers.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

muebe

Gary what is all that white stuff?  :o
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

SiFumar

Sure is pretty! I don't think Rick is missing it at all, as he wanders around in shorts and flip flops!

ghost9mm

WOW !!! Sitting here, the heavy wet snow has taken out the Internet, electric, I have a 5000w generator running to keep reffers running and keep the house warm..and I am sitting here with my 3G iPad with a coors light.. Not to shabby for a old man...lol... :D :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Keymaster

Glad to see you set gary :) :) :)

deb415611

Quote from: ghost9mm on October 29, 2011, 06:03:43 PM
WOW !!! Sitting here, the heavy wet snow has taken out the Internet, electric, I have a 5000w generator running to keep reffers running and keep the house warm..and I am sitting here with my 3G iPad with a coors light.. Not to shabby for a old man...lol... :D :D

Pretty much th same here except I am drinking coffee that I brewe using a funnel and a piece of paper towel for a filter.   we lost power about 4 yesterday afternoon. 

This morning

pensrock

We got a little but we were on the western edge of the storm. Probably only a couple inches. :(

NePaSmoKer

Wait?

What am i missing out on  ;D ;D

Oh yeah, no snow shovels, blowers, freezing, power outage.

Quarlow

Geez Rick it really looks like you got it rough down there.  ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

SiFumar

Call me a liar! No shorts and flip flops.  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: SiFumar on October 30, 2011, 01:45:40 PM
Call me a liar! No shorts and flip flops.  ;D

Oh ya got me  :o

No flip flops...i lied......crocs  ;D (sonnys fault)