My little Dog Monty

Started by La Quinta, December 14, 2008, 05:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherlock

May your God whoever he or she may be bless and protect Monty. Our prayers are with you.
S

Smoking Duck

Best thoughts for Monty from our household, LQ!

My best friend, Steeler, is sending out her best as well.

Hope all is well, my friend.

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

HCT

LQ, Monty is in my thoughts and prayers. I know what you're going through, be strong and think positive.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Tiny Tim

Sneetch, Bela, and I offer our prayers.

westexasmoker

Thoughts and prayers with ya LQ

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

jbollier

Me and Max the miniature Schnauzer that shares the couch with me are thinking of and best wishes to Monty.

Bradley (Head Office)

Wishing you and Monty all the best

From
Bradley Smoker Staff

Smokin Soon

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) PR on December 15, 2008, 03:50:35 PM
Wishing you and Monty all the best

From
Bradley Smoker Staff

That is way cool!

La Quinta

Hi my friends...our little boy got out of surgery about an hour and a half ago. Long story as to why it took so long but he is awake and doing well!! Bob and I are amazingly relieved! Hopefully we can pick him up tomorrow!!

I really would like to take a heartfelt moment to express our sincere thanks to all of you for your kind words and thoughts. I absolutely know it helped our little boy get through his turmoil! As far as I am concerned...all of you people on here are just an extended amazing family of people who care about others. I, for one, and very proud to be a member of such a great group.

Thank You again!

T & B

Smoking Duck

That's great news LQ!  :)

I'm glad you and the hubby will be able to rest peacefully tonight.  Doesn't matter if the loved ones have 2 or 4 legs........we seem to worry just the same!

You made my night, Q!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

deb415611

So cool LQ.  You know it's always hardest on the Mom.  It doesn't matter if they are 4 legged.  So glad he is doing well.  

Deb

Smokin Soon

My 2 girls {Mona and Lisa, both elderly Pekingnese] are wagging their little wanabee tails in glee!!

La Quinta

Just a short follow up...I printed this post and gave it to my husband to read...he started to cry. His only response was, "There are so many good people in this world, God Bless Them."

I know it's just a "little dog" but we have been deeply touched by your caring posts. 

Ok...enough...time for the teabag to start swingin...!!!

westexasmoker

Dang LQ, you were sweet for awhile.........Look Out SD, (oh nevermind just Duck)!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

But you, my friend, remain my biggest challenge...the teabag has lured you...but not taken over your cognizant state...I will continue my pilgrimidge to bring you into the light...to pull you out of Mesquite purgatorya...  ;D