Water Stuffer GB Jerky

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 20, 2011, 10:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikeman_95

Carnie

I don't remember did you I send you one of the jerky attachments? I don't think I started making them when I sent you your stuff. It looks like Rick cracked out a good batch. He sure screwed up my nights sleep last night. At 4 in the morning I woke up trying to figure a good way to attach a wax paper roll dispenser to the jerky tip. Thanks a lot
Rick. I think I have it worked it out but sure was tired today.

kc

Quarlow

Ok I have had few drinks tonight so excuse me if I go astray, but this stuffer, is it the one you designed and is it one we can make or do we get them from you Pikeman? I can't remember how this went. I like to build things but I have so many projects to do right now. But I am interested in this one.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

pikeman_95

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 21, 2011, 06:45:11 AM
Had a long night but here is the $$ shot of the GB jerky.

The mix was supposed to be all chubs but decided to extrude some jerky. Like flat casingless SS

Guys I got a chance to try some of this stuff and We need to talk Rick out of this recipe. It makes the perfect mildly spicy and very flavorful GB jerky. Rick nailed this and he was trying something else when he did it.

Kirby

Quarlow

Man that stuff looks store bought. nice
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

Kirby

I think its Gregs spicy stick recipe i made the GBJ with.

pikeman_95

good I was hoping that was the case. It sure is good. It is on my do first list.