Two New Options on Forum

Started by Bradley (Head Office), October 10, 2009, 10:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Hello Members I have added a new option on the forum to Ignore another Member
To use this option
Go to your Profile and click Personal Message Options
Type the name of the member you want to ignore in the Ignore List then press Change Profile

This is what you will see on the boards

This will ignore the members PM Messages as well as posts on the boards.

PS Chris I am not Ignoring you Just used you for an example. ;D ;D

Thanks Brian

Tenpoint5

Great Idea Brian after this past week.

PS. You wouldn't be the first one. My wife does it all the time!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Thanks Brian!
I would have never thought about using a feature like this until very recently.
If you know what I mean.
Carolyn

HawkeyeSmokes

Thanks Brian, that's a great addition!
HawkeyeSmokes

Hopefull Romantic

Great idea Brian and thanks for the addition of brushing some one off. I just hated the fact that you used 10.5 as an example when you had a wide selection to choose from like Big Stick or pellicle Pete and God only knows who else will pop up from the woodworks.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Oldman

Quotehad a wide selection to choose from like Big Stick or pellicle Pete and God only knows who else will pop up from the woodworks.
You left out Olds... ::)

There is a down side to this type of list. You can be in the middle of a thread and all of a sudden it takes a left turn in nature and you don't know why.

This goes hand in hand as to why I don't read PMs.  Someone has something to say to me then say it in public. Banning someone's posting only narrows a reader's understanding.

Your call. Beside, Sir Brian seems to be quite capable of removing a "bad" member.  That is why he gets the big bucks~~!  ;D
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Oldman on October 10, 2009, 06:17:36 PM
Quotehad a wide selection to choose from like Big Stick or pellicle Pete and God only knows who else will pop up from the woodworks.
You left out Olds... ::)

There is a down side to this type of list. You can be in the middle of a thread and all of a sudden it takes a left turn in nature and you don't know why.

This goes hand in hand as to why I don't read PMs.  Someone has something to say to me then say it in public. Banning someone's posting only narrows a reader's understanding.

Your call. Beside, Sir Brian seems to be quite capable of removing a "bad" member.  That is why he gets the big bucks~~!  ;D
Olds

And the Bradleys to do strange things to.

HR

car54

What happens if you chose to ignore yourself. Do you really exist.

Brad

Quarlow

ROFLMAO you still have a darn good sense of haha Car54.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

I am of the opion that you can put a lock on a door but if a thief wants to get it, he will bust down the door

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 10, 2009, 10:33:15 PM
I am of the opion that you can put a lock on a door but if a thief wants to get it, he will bust down the door

Amen to that, CRG

HR

Caribou

Quote from: car54 on October 10, 2009, 09:01:39 PM
What happens if you chose to ignore yourself. Do you really exist.

Brad
Better yet, will this new option work on spouses  :D
I'm just kidding, I never ignore my dear hubby  ::)
Carolyn

NePaSmoKer

Nice Brian

This is great if your schizophrenic, you can ignore your other self  :D

I'm schizophrenic and so am I  :D  ;D

nepas

Quarlow

On the other hand, if you don't know who you are you can ingnore him and at least you won't be talking to yourself.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KyNola

Nice option Brian.  Thanks.

KyNola