Super Bowl Pizza

Started by seemore, February 08, 2010, 11:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

Mr made a pizza yesterday.  It was his turn to work with a pizza dough, and use the Kitchen Aid mixer.
Here is the dough - the KAF Pizza dough recipe:

Here is the finished product:

A slice of Heaven:

It was the first time we used the KAF Pizza Seasoning in the dough, too. 
It was very, very good!!!!
Mrs S 

KevinG

That pizza is huge! The dough looks uncooked - do you leave it wet before you add the ingredients, or do you cook it first and then add the ingredients?
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

NePaSmoKer

Pizza Pizza

I love pizza. Mrs S you need to make in your post, DANGER NEPAS DONT LOOK. cuz i just gained a couple lbs here.

Looks fantastic  ;D

seemore

According to the recipe, the dough needs to bake 10-12 minutes before topping it.
The first picture was the dough BEFORE Scott baked it.  Then he put on the following ingredients:
pizza sauce
fresh mozarella cheese
Canadian bacon - Hab's recipe, of course!
homemade sausage
ground venison
Portabello mushrooms
red onions
shredded mozarella cheese
He then baked it for another 13 minutes.
It was amazing!  And very filling - we each ate one slice, and then split one slice!
I now have competition from my husband on who can make the better pizza crust now..............
Mrs

classicrockgriller

That is a Killer looking Pizza.

Mr did a great job!

Almost as thick as a pizza pie. WOW!

deb415611

OU812

Now thats my kind of pizza, nice job seemore.

Caneyscud

Just looking at that pie, gives me a urge to go get a long cool drink of water!  I think I'll have to crank up the Traeger at the office and cook a pizza or two.  Ya got me hankering for a thick, cheesy slice of pizza.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

yep,

Mr Seemore's pizza on a Traeger would be delicious.

Tenpoint5

Nice looking Pizza there Hazel!!

You could be in trouble there June. Hazel is starting to find his way around the kitchen pretty good.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 03:08:50 AM

You could be in trouble there June. Hazel is starting to find his way around the kitchen pretty good.

My money's still on Mrs!

Caneyscud

Quote from: deb415611 on February 09, 2010, 03:36:52 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 03:08:50 AM

My money's still on Mrs!
Yep amazing how quickly us'ns forget how to do the "little" things when mama gets on her feet!  Our memory is partitioned differently you know!  ;D ;D
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

seemore

It's funny:  For the first 10-14 years of our marriage, he really did not express an interest in cooking, etc.
I used to do all kinds of different ideas for meals;  I'd go through all of our cookbooks, cooking magazines, etc.
Then I kind of slacked off, so to speak, since his work schedule was so wacky. 
Well in the past few years, seemore has really begun to take up cooking, baking, grilling, smoking.....
We tend to work together on a lot of projects, but since I have been off he has been doing all of the cooking.
I now have a reputation to uphold, once I get back on both feet.
Mrs

oakville smoker

You will be back kickin butt before you know it Mrs
My ski buddy got his fibreglass cast off yesterday, now he has an air cast till April
He says being able to have a normal shower is now orgasmic !   LOL

Nothing rocks like home made pizza dough though
I crank it out in my breadmaker fresh every couple of weeks

I can't eat the other stuff anymore
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

seemore

OS, I am glad your friend is recovering well.  I too look forward to the day when I can take a COMPLETE shower again.
We are still working on making the pizza dough not taste homemade.  There is a local pizza parlor that makes the best crust:  crispy, chewy, and just plain good.  That pizza dough flavoring helped a lot with the flavor and that KAP recipe was the best one we've tried so far.