Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange "I GOT IT" Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 02, 2009, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

rdevous

Quote from: mikeradio on December 11, 2009, 02:09:32 PM
Here you go Ray I found a pic of George for you

OMG.....it's him!!!  Remember that if anything happens to me.....send that picture to all Maryland police departments and NCIC!!!!

Thanks for George and the picture Mike.

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

dbrown1

Getting in on this a bit late but all of the gifts have been amazing !! I am glad I came up with this idea...... Oh Wait I didn't  ;D
Thanks to all of you who did spend the time making this work, this has been great and am looking forward to posting my pics.

BigFella

Hopefull Romantic

I got a text massage from my shipper saying I have a box out for delivery. Half an hour later, the young man knocked on my door and had a big box in his hands. The contents were too big to fit in one photo so here is is two;

This is my my stuff

And the gifts for my family

So since so many are wondering who send it, well............

I could not get the darn printer to print.
Thanks a million SONNY. May god bless you and your family and all the members here and their families with a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ArnieM

Wow!  That looks terrific Hady.  You even got a microwave  ;D  CRG is really an OK guy.  I don't care what anybody says about him.  :-\
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

FLBentRider

That is quite a haul HR!

Way to go CRG!!

(I think he's @ hunting camp _again_ )
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

BigFella

KyNola

Man I had that one pegged.  That load screamed CRG all over it!

HR, Sonny really hooked you up.

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: ArnieM on December 14, 2009, 12:03:12 PM
CRG is really an OK guy.  I don't care what anybody says about him.  :-\

Yes Sir, he is a swel kwel of a guy

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

squirtthecat

Nice load!

KyNola, you'd better give HR the safety briefing on the bottle of crab boil/nitroglycerin.

Tenpoint5

Very Very Nice Hady, I see there is something for everyone in the family. I know CRG was really excited about the gift.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

I did get it BigFella. I left my camera at work so I will have to wait till tomorrow to post a picture. I love the gift Thank you very much. I can't wait to try out all the stuff I got. I think I'll keep everyone in suspense till tomorrow when I can post a pic.  :P :)

All the gifts looked great, a Big thank you to all who joined in and those who put it all together.

OU812

Man quite the load you got there HR.

Way to go CRG.

Looks like you are going to be busy at dinner time.

pens, cant wait to see what you got.

NePaSmoKer

Very nice HR

crg sent you Fiesta Food stuff from Bolners  ;D  Good stuff from San Antonio, good stuff from NOLA and some GOLD liquid goodness.

nepas