In need of prayer

Started by sherlock, February 16, 2009, 07:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Definitely NOT out of place.... I'm truly honored and humbled to be in a place where you reach out during a time of profound loss. My wife and I have been together for 37 years and I can't imagine her not by my side...47 years is impossible to replace here on earth. But I know personally that the comfort of faith, family and friends makes the possibility of carrying on again much more probable. Physically, due to you being "somewhere inside this computer", I can only offer a "digital" hug. However, because we can at least communicate, I can promise you that prayer of comfort has been made.
RC
Rev 21:4

westexasmoker

I am so sorry Nathan....thoughts are with ya

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

nickld

Nathan,

You and Mary Kay will be in my heart and in my prayers...

~Nick

Habanero Smoker

Nathan;

My deepest condolences go out to you. I will definitely say a special prayer for you and Mary Kay.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

car54

Nathan,

I definitely feel for you and will be praying for you. Hang in there and be diligent in communicating with God. You may even be mad at Him but keep on trying. Things may not make much sense now. It takes time to heal your painful wounds. Take each day and even each hour one at a time.

God bless you, Brad

deb415611

Nathan,

I am so sorry for your loss.  Our thoughts are with you.

Deb

carnie1

Nathan,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, all the others have said it so well, I know it's so hard to lose a loved one, prayers and thoughts are with you.
                                               Tony

seemore

Nathan,
We are so sorry.  We have you in our prayers.
Scott and June

La Quinta

You are in our prayers Nathan....

Tracy and Bob

gpsmoker

You have our prayers and our deepest sympathy.

Greg & Family
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

projump

Sorry to hear of your loss. My mom passed away this past June, she was 67. Very difficult thing to deal with. You are in my prayers. projump
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

tsquared

Nathan--I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Please know my thoughts are with you.
Tom

Gizmo

Nathan,
I too am saddened to here of your loss.  Our prayers are with you and Mary Kay as well.  May the love of god and the friendship and love of those around you and here, help to comfort you in your time of need.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Scotty-G

Nathan -
I am truely sorry to hear about your loss.  47 years is amazing and wonderful, especially in this day and age.
You will be in our prayers.
Scotty-G

MallardWacker

Nathan with hesitation we all stand with you.  My deepest condolences friend.

Hebrews 13:5 Amplified Bible

Quote.....for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]   

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...