baking bread

Started by manfromplaid, April 30, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromplaid

so the old girl heads down to the post office to pick up the mail   comes home with a large box  shipped from williams-sonoma   i am very pleased and as i pull this new item  out of the box she says to me there are 2 boxes and i as open the second  i find another cloche and 3 10 dollar gift cards    does that make it a good day ;D

renoman

WHAT!..... I got mine yesterday too and didn't get any gift cards! Man did it come in a big box though. Triple boxed.

manfromplaid

3 gift cards and an extra cloche (ordered  1) have the dough rising and the cloche (X2) is seasoned am a happy camper today

OldHickory

You somehow pulled off a good one even paying more for one in Canada.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

manfromplaid

have to wait till the CC bill comes in. if they sent an extra i will contact them to let them know. if i pay for it will let them know i only ordered 1 it must be the right thing to do.

WoodlawnSmoker

I didn't get any gift certificates either.  These things are ridiculously priced for Canadians but you guys are going to love them.  They really do work well, perfect loaves.

Saber 4

You are set for the bread making now. If you want to make more than two loaves at a time just leave the lid in the oven when you uncover the first loaf, then when it's done you dump the first loaf on a cooling rack and your ready to drop the next batch of dough in and straight into the oven.

manfromplaid

2 at a time is good to start   no unicorns here   #1 is done with cabelas open season spice  mesquite chipotle and halipino chedder   smoked of course. #2 is cabelas jamaican island rum  and smoked farmers marble

tailfeathers

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

waycoolcat

I'm hoping your next picture has them sliced lengthwise, slathered with chipotle aioli, stacked with brisket and topped with lettuce and tomato. Just sayin', I'm hungry.
I want to be a better carnivore!

Saber 4

Nice job, bet they tasted great.