the link to see the new digtal bs dosent work

Started by icerat4, April 03, 2006, 09:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

HEY guys just tried to get the manuel for the digtal bs and its not working.Just a heads up ;D

Chez Bubba

Hey Rat,

Not saying the link works, but if you want a Mexican with your smoker, you'll have to provide your own! ;D ;D
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

IKnowWood

When you go looking, make sure you ask "Te Gusta Carne Asado e' carnitas con humma" and if they say YES, you got a fan on hand.  Just make sure to Smoke enough for company.  I know from my family, there are lots of us.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

JJC

Hey, stop kidding the Rat of Ice . . . I have a student so dumbn he thinks manual labor is the president of Mexico and Muhammed Ali is a backstreet in Cairo . . .
John
Newton MA

DarrellS

icerat,

It's working now, I just downloaded it.

Darrell

icerat4

owrstrich

jesus loves you... at least thats what the sign said on the 99 by fresno... i was at nations berger in tracy and i noticed the cooks name tag said jesus... i asked him if he was the jesus with the sign... needless to say that if jesus loved me he could not articulate his feelings in english...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

iceman

Good grief you guys are toooooo funny! Good to see everyone is back for the fun of it. Have a good week guys and keep on smokin!!! ;D :D ;)