New BBQ Pitmasters Series Starts Tonite 8/12

Started by classicrockgriller, August 07, 2010, 12:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

At least Marion is acting civil.

I tryed to find the judges score card online and couldn't.

But I haven't look since the nite of the show.

If somebody finds it, post a link. Please. ;D

Habanero Smoker

In the past I have only seen two episodes, so I was pleasantly surprise to read in the local Sunday paper that the creator of this show John Markus only lives 12 – 15 miles from me. On Saturday August 28th, I may get a chance to sample some of his Que; if I can get a ticket. He volunteered to be the pit master for his town's 4th Annual Barbecue/Community Day. It wasn't clear if any of his team will be with him. He competes on the New England circuit with his team; "Central Pork West."

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

TestRocket

classicrockgriller

That would be a fun event to attend. I would be calling in all my IOU's to get tickets.

If he's not bringing his team, maybe you can help him cook. Now that would be a blast!

G/L on getting tickets.

Habanero Smoker

Seem like I can only order by mail. No tickets are being sold at the local stores. I sent my request out yesterday, so I'm hoping there are still tickets left.

If anyone is in the Churchtown, NY area on August 28th, here is a link on how to order tickets. It must be ordered by mail and your order must be received by this Friday August 20th.

Taghkanic Neighbors

I may send an email seeing if they need any volunteers.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

begolf25

I am not a huge fan of the new format either. I liked seeing the teams compete at different competitions around the country. I am going to give it one more chance. I hope they go back to the way they had it.