Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange "I GOT IT" Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 02, 2009, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

When we got home from work tonight, a package was waiting for us at the door!

Thanks, Santa, AKA Smokeitall!!!!!!!
Guess we had better stock up on chicken, ribs, pork roasts,,,,,,,,,,
Can't wait to try the Carolina mustard sauce, as well as the others - all made in St Louis!
Is Bandana's a restaurant down there?

classicrockgriller

What a nice surprise! They all look delicious!

SIA, you are a great Santa!

OU812

Thats quite the variety of BBQ sauce you got there seemore, they all sound good. Nicely done Smokeitall.

Tenpoint5

Good Job SIA!!! Seemores your gonna love the Andies fish breading that stuff is awesome!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokeitall

You are more than welcome Seemore's I just wish the first gift I got for you made it.  I did finally get a hold of the place and they had a medical emergency and were in the hospital for 2 weeks with the restaurant shut down.  But anyways yes Bandana's is a local restaurant as well as Supersmokers.  I sent the Baja Citrus because it is one of my favorites, I will post the recipe I use with that seasoning for an outstanding BBQ'd chicken strip dinner (the kids beg me to make it for dinner).  The Carolina Mustard is great, I have a jar open right now.  Glad all the glass ones made it un-damaged.

Hope you enjoy all of it, Merry Christmas.
SIA

classicrockgriller

SIA, I like Mc Cormicks marinades but have not tried the Baja Citrus. On your recommendation I will give it a shot.

squirtthecat

OH YEAH!  That's awesome...    Bandana's is our 'go to' sauce for pulled pork/brisket sammies.

Seemore's, you will love them all!

KyNola

Great gift!  I'm with 10.5 on the Andy's fish breading.  Get you some catfish filets and you're in for a fried treat!

KyNola

Caribou

What a haul!
Great gifts guys  :)
This has been so much fun I'm  sure this is only the first year of this exchange.
Carolyn

ArnieM

Great looking stuff you got there seemores, thanks to Santa SIA  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tiny Tim

Hey everybody.  A buddy brought me my mail today, and in it was a nice box from Pennsylvania.  Pensrock had my name and, although I am unable at present to do pics, I am happy to tell what I received.  First thing I found in the box was a nice toy to play with my kitties with, next up was a bag of pistachios (I would guess smoked, but have resisted the urge to taste them yet), a set of Bear Paws, A couple of nice customized plastic badges, and last, but certainly not least, a nice, heavy duty ABT cooker/holder.  Also was a card.

Thank you very much Pens.  Also, thank you to Tenpoint for pulling all of this together. 

pensrock

Your welcome Tim. The pistachios are smoked and I had to get something for the kitties.  :)
I made the ABT stand at work, it also holds mooinkballs very well.
When they were posting on here about the Bear Paws, I thought, oh no cause I had already bought a set for part of my gift. I was hoping whoever I got to send a gift to did not pick some up during that discussion.
I hope the gift help lift your spirits some, have a great holiday.

seemore

Awesome, TT!  How many kitties do you own?

SIA, I definitely want the recipe for the chicken strips to use with the Baja Citris marinade!  Plus I think the next time we are in the St Louis area, we will have to try these restaurants,

Kynola, we happen to have some catfish filets in the freezer, so I guess I know what will be on the menu next week!

I agree with Caribou:  this exchange has been a BLAST, and I can't wait until next year!!!!!

Mrs

Tiny Tim

Yes, Pens, it lifted my spirits to new levels.  Spent yesterday and part of this morning feeling sorry for myself, but when I opened the gift, my frown turned upside down.  thazn km hgoiu (Bela wrote that...said it says "Thank you Pens"),

Seemore...2 kitties, Bela is a White Calico and Sneetch is a dark Calico.

OU812

Cant wait to see the picts TT, gald to here your frown is back to the way its ment to be.