Last Puck?

Started by gotbbq, February 16, 2005, 12:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotbbq

[^]After smoking I always have 1 puck partially burned.  Can it be reused or is it just wasted,  not to be used?

gotbbq[^][^]

oguard

Got are u using bubba pucks if so put one more wood puck on top and it will completely burn the last puck[;)]
Keep on smokin[8D]
Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

Kummok

Toss it! Not worth the risk of either fire or bitter smoke.....or better yet, buy Bubba Pucks from http://www.chezbubba.com and no longer waste the pucks. (A shameless, cheap plug from "Kummok NEEDS a Bigger Boat") [:D][:D][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MallardWacker

<b><u><font color="red"><font size="2">First of all buy Bubba Pucks....</font id="size2"> </font id="red"> </u> </b> That is my caveat, and Kummok does need a bigger boat and Kirk needs more money for his Indy Big Butt Bash so when we all come by this year he has enough to go around....

As many of my freinds know I am a Cheap Butt, enough said on that subject.  I don't have Bubba Pucks, kay siraa siraaa(that is arky for that stupid song by that blond hair'd chick), if it burns, it burns, if it doesn't, it doesn't.  If I find myself with a partial I use it on the top of my stack next time.  Now don't expect to save that thing for weeks on end, seal it in a sandwich bag or something.   I have noticed that in a 6hr cook(I sound like some meth lab here) I use 4rhs of pucks, when I clean out the BS they have all have nearly burned.  I have no problem with that, Please I don't want a <s>fire</s> smoke storm here.  It's just the way I do it.  However if I would get off that Cheap Butt of mine and buy some "Boat Pucks" I'm sure I would enjoy them, just do to the fact that the feeder arm would probably stay cleaner.  I beleive they would be a great investment.

Life is short, smoke, love and be happy, then smoke su'more.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br /><b><u><font color="red"><font size="2">First of all buy Bubba Pucks....</font id="size2"> </font id="red"> </u> </b> That is my caveat, and Kummok does need a bigger boat and Kirk needs more money for his Indy Big Butt Bash so when we all come by this year he has enough to go around....
I beleive they would be a great investment.

Life is short, smoke, love and be happy, then smoke su'more.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Now THAT'S what I'M talking about.....BIg Boat[:p], Big Boat[:p], Big Boat[:p][:p] [:D][:D][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

whitetailfan

Kummok's big boat campaign huh...
Quick - someone get me the name of an aluminum production company on the NYSE or TSE and I'm going to invest.
That gives me an idea - I'm going to come up with a Bradley Smoking Mutual Fund that will cover all our basic necessities - that will mean the more we spend, the better our return.  Maybe we can smoke for free one day[:)]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

humpa

Smoke for free? I just left my Doctors office. She said "Still smoking?" My reply was "Doc, you're gonna be proud of me. I'm down to two racks a day."  Then with a slanted look,she asked "How about alcohol? Any problems there?" I very proudly answered "No problem there at all."

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by humpa[/i
<br />"How about alcohol? Any problems there?"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
"Problems" is relative term.[8D]

It's kind of like Duck Hunting "Too Much".
"Too Much", naaaaa, no way[:D], really not enough is what needs to be discribed....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...