Whats Our World Coming To

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 02, 2008, 02:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

This is just not called for. It sadens me about the poor young lady in Texas who also got killed, she was a news anchor lady.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081202/ap_on_re_us/bus_driver_stabbed

If it was up to me to be the hangin judge.

You have been found guilty of your crimes, there will be no jury, no appeal you will be jailed now and you have 8 hours until exicution.
The family of the victim will hand me the manner of your exicution in one of 3 ways.

1. Hung by the neck until dead
2. electric chair
3. gas chamber

If the family cannot make this decision, I the judge will make it for them by stretching you over a spot of freshly cut bamboo with pointed tips until the bamboo grows right through you. At the time of death your rotting body will be thrown on the african wilderness for the animals. I represent the decent hard working honest people of the USA and they hope you rot in hell.

Sorry i just had to vent.

nepas

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Tenpoint5

I completely agree. Now I ain't a bible thumper but the ol saying of "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" should be the norm. We have case in the next town over. Where a man was evicted out of his house. The Locksmith was called and changed the locks. The evicted man approached and was threatening the locksmith. Who reached into his van got a pistol and shot him. Locksmith was authorized to carry a concealed weapon and had a permit. No Charges have been filed as of yet. Some witnesses at the scene say he was justified and some don't. The Sheriff's Dept doesn't know if he should be charged or not. Self defense if you ask me.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

I hear ya 10.5

If its self protection and justified ok. But just because is un called for.

nepas

Oldman

Hoping I do go to far with this, but it seems to me that when we started hiding executions under the cloke of civility is the day an execution lost its effectiveness.

My Grandfather told me in the town square is where they use to hang people. He also told me that seldom was there a hanging....that at times years would go by before someone was hanged. Perhaps it had something to do with leaving the body out in the open just hanging there for a few days.

Kind-of puts a whole new spin on the question: "Is is worth it?"

EDITED Late to correct a spelling...sorry!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Smoking Duck

Just plain sad, really.  I weep for the future.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Stargazer

Quote from: NePaSmoKer link=topic=8448.msg87451#msg87451
If it was up to me to be the hangin judge.
You got nothing to be ashamed of. Many feel this way, including myself.

I'm a sucker for old classic westerns. Seems back then they had the right idea and it actually worked. People who were criminals feared the law, and innocent had nothing to worry about.

Times changed and everything is all about the poor criminal who has to suffer in a jail/prison, or execution. What about the poor person/people who lost their lives due to them.

Aristotle stated it the best. The only one to fear the law is a crooked person.

Hey, I don't worry about the police, but then again I don't go breaking the law either. So why should my heart bleed for someone who broke the law and got caught. If anything, I'm glad they got caught and hope justice is served.

As for being sorry to vent, you got my vote:

Nepas for President 2012!

Added: If you do get in office, Rope is much cheaper then gas or electric on us tax payers ;)
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com