FREE salmon for smoking

Started by efishingbooks, June 12, 2005, 05:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

efishingbooks

Hi all,

I'd like to re-post this offer, now that salmon season is finally here in WI. Yes, I'm serious about this, I have an abundance mentality: There's plenty for all and some to spare.

I'd like to extend this offer to anyone who can get to, or get fish from, Sheboygan, WI. I fish Lake Michigan all summer long and generally catch more fish than even I can possibly smoke or eat. So if you want some, or a ton, of salmon this summer for smoking just let me know. If you live nearby, when we get closer to the season we can arrange for you to pick up fresh, if so desired. Or if you'd be driving, I'm happy to save up frozen fish. Yes, all fish comes cleaned, filleted or head and gutted, just let me know. And 100% FREE. All I ask is that you don't let it go to waste -- smoke it, share it, and enjoy it.

Thanks,
Dave

Smoking a batch

Sesh

Hi Dave,
I'll gladly take you up on this.  Used to have a co-worker with a boat out of Sheboygan but lost touch with him and the salmon and I've been missing it.  Send me an email if you want to arrange something.  I'm in Milwaukee.  Nice website by the way.

Tom

Oldman

Hey thanks for the offer, but the drive from Florida is a little long~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Phone Guy

HCT

Too bad we couldn't set up a caravan.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Chez Bubba

I'll do the first leg to Indiana![:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

efishingbooks

Sure, will FedEx, give me a call if you are serious.

Tom, I'm up north till July 11th, then it is all out salmon fishing, will get in touch then to get you some tastey salmon.

Happy 4th!
Dave

Phone Guy

I am going to check the requirements for Fedex. I have received steaks from Omaha Steaks, so I know it can be done. I will check this out.

Phone Guy

I called Fedex and found out that it would cost about $88 to ship 20 pounds (I was being optimistic). Needless to say I'll stick with the California Kings. Thanks for the offer.

I guess thats only $4 and some change a pound. Plus your troubles, thats another $500. [;)]