Previous topic - Next topic

Pachanga

Carolyn,

;)

First time I have ever posted a face.

Good luck and slow smoking.

Pachanga

ronbeaux

I had my own karate school for years when I lived in Texas so my buddies called me ronbo(the movie Rambo was popular back then), then I got transferred to Louisiana and I changed it to ronbeaux. After a bunch of injuries in full contact I decided I would rather cook. My team name is RonbeauxQ. Oddly enough, I'm a Safety Professional by trade??????????
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Caribou

Quote from: Pachanga on November 05, 2009, 02:13:21 PM
Carolyn,

;)

First time I have ever posted a face.

Good luck and slow smoking.

Pachanga
Pachanga I feel honored to have helped you smile!
Carolyn

Caneyscud

Quote from: ronbeaux on November 05, 2009, 02:19:44 PM
I had my own karate school for years . Oddly enough, I'm a Safety Professional by trade??????????
Our Safety Consultant jumps out of perfectly good airplanes.  Go Figure!!!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Pachanga

QuotePachanga I feel honored to have helped you smile! Carolyn

Carolyn,

Many of your posts (as well as your web site or blog or whatever it is called) make me smile often.  Thank you.

Good luck and continue,

Pachanga

FLBentRider

Bump!

Lets update this thread with the newer peeps.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Never did reply to this one.
In my office I have some Ten point deer racks hanging on the wall. Wanna guess how many?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

FLorida recumBENT cycle RIDER - the handle started on geocaching.com - I figured I'd keep the same one....
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

StickyDan

Interesting stuff. Mines easy, I own a company called Sticky Signs.  Hence, StickyDan. 
Keep em comin!

punchlock

My handle comes from a tool I use underground to mend damaged hoses. I'm a hard rock miner working in the deepest  nickel mine in North America. I should rephrase that I haven't been working for a while I have been on strike for a year now, I hope it ends soon.  >:(

NePaSmoKer

North
East
P  ------>Pennsylvania
A
Smoker

AKA: Stlthy1 for my 20 years working on the B-2 Bomber  ;D ....... SHHHHHHHHH ITS A SECRET  ;D

TestRocket

Like FLBentRider I too brought mine over from Geocaching.com it's pretty much what I do. The avatar is an MLRS launch.

EZ Smoker

I went with EZ Smoker because I like to eat a lot more than I like to cook.   So I tend to look for the good recipes that are easy to do.  You know, like:

Rub the brisket
Put it in smoker
FTC
Eat it

Though I will take more steps if they'll improve the finished product.   Really good food is the goal. 
It may seem like I'm rubbing salt in the wound, but the truth is I'm trying to cure it.

OldHickory

OldHickory was the nickname of President Andrew Jackson from Tennessee, which is where I am from.  Probably a little to do with the fact that I smoke mainly with Hickory. ;)
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

KevinG

Not very creative on mine - my name, but it can be interpreted as Kenny G the saxaphone player (I used to play the sax in high school). Who knows though maybe a change my pic to the pig from H E double hockey sticks.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG