Finally!

Started by Smokey-WV, December 27, 2004, 04:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey-WV

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DoW-Oldman</i>
<br />Chris,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I knew that's where I remembered that tag. BF1942 hehe
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Well it would have been DoW-Spike, Prez, Unknown, Olds... Also you might have seen some KOV and »ÂRF«... we all came out of the same group a few years back....... we kind of dropped that game.

However, you are more that welcome to join us in GR. It is a small group now as the game is older....waiting on GR2... It is cheap enough now for the Gold Pack.  I run an Ventrilo server for voicing. If you get the Gold Pack you will also need the mods I run on my server..not a big deal as my gaming site host those downloads. My IP is static so the voice server is up almost 24/7.

I tried out UT 4000 but frankly I'm too old/ slow. [B)] Goes with the age.
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Nice art work BTW.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Thanks...most never know the hours it takes to create a balance that works... again thank you!

Cya soon in a game I hope.
Olds.

http://rminor.com
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Might have to check it our sometime.  :)

Thanks Olds.

Smokey-WV

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ded Leg</i>
<br />My wife got me a Bradley smoker for Christmas.  I went ahead and broke in for 2-3 hours, but haven't smoked anything in it yet.  The Bradley is my fourth smoker, the others are wood, electric and gas. So, I do have experience with smoking. (my wife says I will smoke anything given the chance)  I am thinking of trying some meatballs tonight, just to get a feel for the smoker. (yes, meatballs)  The question I have is that I have seen references to using a "t-shirt" to wrap items while smoking.  What are the benefits of using the t-shirt and Is it as simple as wrapping stuff in a t-shirt or Is there special technique to it.

Ded Leg
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Congrats! I see you have a good women too.  [:D]

Oldman

Generally  I only game Ghost Recon now... if you get it yell.
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!