do bradley smoker give authentic taste of bbq

Started by kingp75, June 17, 2009, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingp75

westexasmoker

Welcome to the forum kingp75!

I've been smoking as long as I can remember, and the BS beats everything hands down! You won't go wrong!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Wildcat

IMHO it is the best home smoker for good smoked foods that you will find.  Nice clean smoke.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Up In Smoke

Lovin' the clean smoke.
you are headed in the right direction!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Smokin Soon

Better than wood chunks because the smoke is steady and regulated. You just decide on the amount of smoke to your taste.

KyNola

KingP,
Welcome to the forum.  I'm from KY where there is a BBQ joint everywhere.  Some of our good friends grew up working in a BBQ joint with the place that her parents owned.  First time I invited them over for pulled pork that had been hickory smoked(There IS no other wood for pork butt), I saw this look when I got the butts out of the holding place.  I said to her, "want to help me pull it?".  When I unwrapped the first butt and it fell apart, she grabbed a piece, tasted it and her eyes rolled back in her head.  She said "Oh my God this is real BBQ".  BTW, did I mention they now own a Bradley smoker?  If you're talking about pork butt type BBQ or any other type of BBQ for that matter, I promise you there will be no disappointment.

BTW, where are you from?  Love to know about the different regions of USA BBQ!

KyNola

jha1223

Quote from: kingp75 on June 17, 2009, 04:29:31 PM
is this a good smoker for good bbq

Without a doubt!  Take a stroll around the forums.  Look at the pictures of what people are pulling out of their Bradley.   Like Wildcat said, it's a good CLEAN smoke.  That means you don't get a smoke ring in the food.  But, don't let that fool you - it is real, quality BBQ. 

Now, this doesn't necessarily attest to the smoker itself, but hear me out.  This site - from the different forums for each type of Bradley (original, digital, etc.) to the recipe section - is fantastic.  The support from all the members and Bradley themselves is flat out amazing. You won't be going at this alone.  And it takes just one good load of BBQ to get ya hooked!
There is such a thing as BBQ in Nebraska!