Snake River Farms Customer Service

Started by KyNola, November 24, 2010, 09:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Was supposed to be receiving "a box" from SRF today.  Had been trying to track it with FedEx for the last two days but it just showed it had been picked up in Yakima WA.  This morning I received a telephone call from SRF.  The plane that was supposed to bring the shipment in my direction, still hasn't been able to leave the ground!  Inclement weather.  They had already credited back my account and said if I wanted to reorder I could and they would ship it out on Friday with a Saturday morning delivery and they would pick up the difference in shipping costs for the one day Saturday delivery AND they gave me a code to use on my next order with them for a 15% discount.  Thankfully my shipment was not for Thanksgiving and I told the guy who called me that I certainly did not envy his job today. :D  One other thing, FedEx just let SRF know today that the plane that was supposed to have left two days ago was still on the ground.  Think SRF is happy with that news?

Snake River Farms, another company we can add to our list of great customer service.

KyNola

classicrockgriller

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

hal4uk

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby