Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

I just voted...

I can't believe you don't have more votes! Don't people know a work of art when they see one! ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Keymaster

Quote from: muebe on September 09, 2012, 09:36:59 PM
I just voted...

I can't believe you don't have more votes! Don't people know a work of art when they see one! ;)
LOL, Modern day picaso :) Just to keep it all straight, I in no way consider myself an artist but its fun to make little colorful drawings and we really need to promote beef by having a scratch ticket with a big fat T-bone sizzlin on the Q. Thanks again for all the votes :) I gotta go vote, only forgot once so far ;)

squirtthecat

Got you 10 more..   1810.    ;)

Keymaster

Was wondering where those came from, thanks stc & uis. I sent an email to the washington beef counsel this morning asking for their vote and support. We'll see how that goes over ::)

OU812

Yep........1819  ;D

The link is marked as "Gambling" here at work otherwise I could get ya a bunch more votes  8)

RossP

one more, just gotta remember to vote each day.....
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

squirtthecat

mikecorn.1

:) + 1 more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

TedEbear

Interesting.  Although I hadn't voted since yesterday it wouldn't let me vote again until 24 hours had passed, even though today is a new day.

I wonder if the other high vote getter has friends who clear their cookie cache each time after they vote and just keep voting over and over on the same day.  There are actually several designs I like but I've only voted for this one.  :)

OU812

Wont let me vote today and its been over 24 hr

Keymaster

I like that new 4x4 picture, thats cool. I only vote once a day on a few different devices. If it wont let me vote i will delete my cookies and vote but i will still only vote once a day on a single device. I only cheat when I play monopoly with the wife ;)

Smokin Soon

OU812

squirtthecat

2087!  In the lead..

Here's that link again so you don't have to go to page one of this thread.

http://www.walottery.com/anniversary/contest.aspx?entry=26980be8-5ea4-4886-8571-36d018df5f34