Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Well guys,their going to pull my avatar,  I want to thank everyone who voted and may the best man win :D Heres the email from the lottery lady:

Hello,

Thank you for your recent entry in the Washington's Lottery Design a Ticket Contest. Unfortunately, we have determined that your ticket entry has received votes that violate the Terms and Conditions of the Design A Scratch Ticket Contest. 
In the Terms and Conditions "Voters may submit one (1) vote per entry per calendar day during the Public Voting Period".  The Limited Liability states:

"Sponsor will reject the entry of any individual that it determines, in its sole discretion, (a) to be attempting to tamper or tampering with the entry process and/or Contest Website; (b) to be attempting to perpetrate a fraud or perpetrating a fraud on Sponsor or other users (including but not limited to the knowing inclusion of false information in his/her entry)."

Based on this violation, we will be removing your entry from the website effective September 13, 2012.  You may resubmit your entry for future voting. 

The full Terms and Conditions and Limited Liability are located at walottery.com/anniversary/contest.

Again, we appreciate the time you took to submit your entry and hope you will resubmit.

Sincerely,

Design A Scratch Ticket Team

Rachael Odom
Edelman for Washington's Lottery
[email protected]

Keymaster

LOL, I'll join yah. I'll show them I just wont buy scratch tickets no more :o

TedEbear

What kind of crapola is that?  It is obvious that the other high vote getter is using tactics that violate the terms and conditions.  I'll see if his gets pulled tomorrow as well.

Hmmm...one way to get rid of the competition would be to flood a certain entry with hundreds of votes per day and thus raise a red flag and get it removed.

muebe

Well that sucks Key! Poker boy has to be using the same tactic..
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

OU812

TedEbear

It looks like poker boy's entry was also removed.

Keymaster

Quote from: Up In Smoke on September 13, 2012, 11:27:44 AM
Key,
are you gonna resubmit? I think we can take mars boy!!
I was thinking about it but think I'll pass :) We've all had to much fun already and I'm actually kind of tired of lookin at that Avatar ;)
Thanks again to all that helped with the voting. We'll have to get a contest of our own going....

muebe

Like I said Key they just don't know real art when they see it ;)
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

standles

Hmm we could "violate the terms" for every entry and they would have no winners to pick...

WOLVERINES !!!!!

;D

standles

Looks like Mr. Stud is back
8)

squirtthecat

Keymaster

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 15, 2012, 07:43:49 AM
Quote from: standles on September 15, 2012, 07:41:49 AM
Looks like Mr. Stud is back
8)

Release The Kraken!

Ok, I resubmitting, I aint letting that guy pull this crap.

standles

I have taken some time to violate him today....

:o  Oh wait that didn't come out right!

muebe

I do have an IP spoofer program... ::)

Keymaster

Ok, I resubmitted. If ya feel like votin please feel free but lets keep it honest :)