Bacon Salt

Started by Habanero Smoker, June 15, 2008, 02:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Found the salt here locally.
Thanks Hab!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

deb415611

Habs,

Where in Stop & Shop do they have it?  I couldn't find at mine - I only looked in the spice/salt section though.

Thanks,
Deb

Habanero Smoker

I have about 4 Stop & Shops that are within a reasonable driving distance and all four are listed as having it.

I've been to 2 different stores since learning of this, and both had the Bacon salt located in about the same location. They had it on the second self from the bottom, just above the salt.

If you go to this web page, it will let you know if your Stop & Shop carries it, and list other areas in your state.

http://www.baconsalt.com/buy/wheretobuy.php
Some times this page loads slow. Be patient.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

Thanks Habs.   The one closest to me is listed on the website but did not have it.  I'll have to check the other three near me (I too also have four within reasonable driving distance).

HCT

Habs, I picked up some of the salt today at Stop & Shop, the small bottles were 2 for $6. Might be cheaper or so to go that way considering the shipping charges.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Habanero Smoker

Thanks HCT.

They are $4.50/bottle in the Stop & Shops near me, but when I will place my order on line it will be for the bulk size.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

HCT,

Sounds like you got a deal.  I paid 4.59 for the small bottle at the Stop & Shop near me.

Deb

HCT

deb, look at your recipt and it might say underneath the price you paid the deal. It's not advertised on the shelf. I bought one at 4.59 and looked at the recipt, went back to the couresy desk and picked up the other bottle.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"