Chat Room

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 27, 2010, 06:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I looked all over the place and I cant seem to find it anywhere. Gonna have to send a message off to Raye and tell him the upgrade sucks without the chat room for our Tuesday night chat/BS session. I hope it hasn't gone the way of the buffalo.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Where's the door to get in?

Smokin Soon

Just took a peek, no can find either!

ArnieM

Well, as CRG said last week, let's chat here.  So, what's new?
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Just put the yardapes to bed and am starting to relax for the evening myself

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Arnie I gave your info to Marv. I believe he should be sending something your way

ArnieM

Thanks Chris.  Looking forward to it.

Dinner tonight - leftover eggplant parm and salad.  Like pulled pork, I think the parm is better after is sits a spell.
-- Arnie

Tenpoint5

I know the coffee rub has put Marv in the top 25 in the state of Texas during the Hico Ribeye cookoff. That says alot in my world. Marv and his Misses even roast special blend coffees in their place. He might even send you some of that as well.

ArnieM

My camera is still refusing to focus properly.  It's a Panasonic FZ-20, probably at least 8 years old.  Anyone have any favorites?
-- Arnie

ArnieM

The coffee sounds good.  I have a Keurig single cup maker.  Love to try some.
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

What's the deal with the chat room?

Tenpoint5

Give Marv a call and tell him I sent you and who you are, where your from. Marv and his wife are good people and they can cook some awesome looking food on a Primo grill to boot

Tenpoint5

I think it got lost in the shuffle when they did the upgrade.

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on May 04, 2010, 07:07:30 PM
What's the deal with the chat room?

You're in it, such as it is.
-- Arnie

DarqMan

My Keurig single cup maker is one of my favorite toys. When guests are over and after dinner, everyone can choose their flavor and spike it however they see fit :-)
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.