Jerky Going Army

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 17, 2007, 07:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

All I get out of 4 pnds of elk jerky going to the army brat  ;D. Prob wont last long once he shares it with some buddies. I'm just a jerky makin machine.

82nd Airborne...........WHOOOAHHH

nepas

coyote

Good move Nepa ,
                     Only the best for our soldiers! :) Imagine how many of our defenders would enjoy a care pack of Dad's homemade jerky. He's your Boy........and our future......

GO 82nd Airborne........................Nepas ,please thank your soldier for me, for all he and 
                                                                    his buddies are doing for us.

Coyote

Mr Walleye

Ditto from a Canuck!

My niece is in Afghan. and I just got word that a missile hit 500 meters from their location. They aren't allowed to give much for details but scares the hell out of ya for sure. Just hoping everybody is ok.

Here's to keepin' everybody safe and comin' home!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

I will coyote and TY

Mr Walleye thats to close for sure, I'm sure they are all ok. My other son leaves for afgn in march, would be cool if they could hook up and say hi. dont know where he is going to be tho cuz he is spec ops.

I sure do miss em both, they were my hunting/fishing buddies  :'(  just not the same sharing the big catch of the day or dropped deer without them now.

Keeping us all safe, God Bless The Men & Women serving. I'll include your niece when i say a few words at night, mike.

nepas

iceman

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 17, 2007, 10:09:08 AM
I will coyote and TY

Mr Walleye thats to close for sure, I'm sure they are all ok. My other son leaves for afgn in march, would be cool if they could hook up and say hi. dont know where he is going to be tho cuz he is spec ops.

I sure do miss em both, they were my hunting/fishing buddies  :'(  just not the same sharing the big catch of the day or dropped deer without them now.

Keeping us all safe, God Bless The Men & Women serving. I'll include your niece when i say a few words at night, mike.

nepas
Good job nepa. Ann and I have "adopted " a paratrooper platoon and send care packages once a week to them. The wifes and kids were out yesterday for BBQ and fun. I just wish we could do more for them. OUR TROOPS ROCK!!! We pray every day for a safe return for all of them. It just tears me up when a casualty happens. God bless them. ;)

NePaSmoKer

ice that is great what you are doing  ;D . makes the troops happy that the folks back home support them. just wish the ones in DC were as supportive as we are.

Hey ice how do i get your sauce?

nepas

Wildcat

That is nice Iceman. ;)  I remember how much I appreciated care packages when I was in Viet Nam.  Be careful about sending your sauce though.  If they run out of that, they may go AWOL to Alaska to find some. ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Quote from: Wildcat on February 18, 2007, 02:04:39 PM
That is nice Iceman. ;)  I remember how much I appreciated care packages when I was in Viet Nam.  Be careful about sending your sauce though.  If they run out of that, they may go AWOL to Alaska to find some. ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;)

Mr Walleye

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 17, 2007, 10:09:08 AM
I will coyote and TY

nepas

NePas

I will keep your boys in my prayers as well... Bring them home safe.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

nodak

Thank your sons for us all on doing a great job protecting and defending us around the world!  I have the upmost respect for those serving for us in the military.