Hello From Vancouver Island - British Columbia Canada

Started by Fishing Guide, October 31, 2009, 12:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishing Guide

Cheers All,

Fishing Guide from Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.  And...YES...bought my new digital 6 rack Bradely for smoking salmon.  First batch is about ready to be smoked.

Gerry
www.invictuscharters.com

KevinG

Welcome to the forum Gerry! I'm sure with a title like that you'll have plenty of fish to do some test runs on. ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

tsquared

Welcome from the neighborhood, Gerry. I live in Metchosin. You will find your new smoker a great way to do salmon. I found help with a world of things to smoke other than salmon on these forums too.
Cheers,
T2

LindaCC

Welcome Gerry... We boat up your way often. Beautiful area.
You're going to love your new toy.

Caribou

Welcome to the forum Gerry!
Our neighbors have a 2nd home in Port Hardy, is that far from you?
Carolyn

JoeHifi

Welcome to the forum Gerry.

Lot's of good info here.

classicrockgriller

Welcome to the forum FG. Post some pics of them fish....we love pics.

Try this link to get your pictures going.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showpost.php?p=768&postcount=11

RossP

Welcome Gerry

I am from Langley, might see you next year for a charter.
You will love your Bradley, I had a Little Chief , gave it away
after my first smoke with the OBS.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Quarlow

Hey Gerry welcome to the forum you will love this place. I am from Surrey. And I love to smoke salmon.

Oh  yeah this place is free but you can pay us with pics. They're good anytime. And don't forget to keep that vent open 1/2 to full open. Fully open for chicken. And the advice is free plus you get it sometimes when you don't even ask for it.LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Hopefull Romantic

Welcome to the forum and the addiction. Great people here to help jsut for the asking and yes.. posting pictures

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

muzzletim

Welcome to the forum Gerry! Beautiful country you live in and some pretty good fishing!

Tim
Tim

willy56

Welcome Gerry. I too am new here and live in Cobble Hill.

navigator

Welcome Gerry!!! Lota good stuff here. I live in Sequim, Wa and am a fishing guide as well. I work at Waterfall Resort on POW Is, AK during the summer. Been cruising/fishing around both sides of Vancouver Is. for years. Where ya at??

Caneyscud

Hey, I've been to Sequim.  Lavender Festival.  Pretty country.  Not what I expected of WA.  Did not know of a rain shadow - thought all of WA got deluged.  Would have absolutely loved to have gone fishing - but the wife did not give me enough time or enough slack in the ring she pulls me around with!  Met some lady that had an oyster farm and she gave me some great oysters!  Also wanted to go up to Heah Bay area just to say we've been to that tip - but the same restraints.  Did make it to Victoria - great place. 

BTW - welcome Fishing Guide.  For those of us landlocked - I love to see pics of salmon - being caught, smoked, eaten, it doesn't matter

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"