Site problem

Started by Mr Walleye, December 22, 2007, 10:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Anybody notice this.....

$db_last_error = 1198339862; ?>

at the top of every page of the forum?

Or... is it just me or my computer?

I also notice the "font" on the forum is much larger then before. It's not larger on any other site, just here.

Hopefully it's not being hacked!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

huhwhatliar

I see the same error, but it has not effected anything I have done on the site.

Domencik
They say home is where family is not......

acords

Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

Ontrack

Exactly the same here ???

Mr Walleye

Hopefully one of the "Mods" see this and check into it.

Mike

Buck36

same - font and text size switched too

Arcs_n_Sparks

"There is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat, there is nothing wrong with your computer. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."

Leslie Stevens

Mr Walleye

:D  :D  ;D

Be Scared...... Be Very Scared!

Mike

Buck36

mybad

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on December 22, 2007, 11:28:48 AM
"There is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat, there is nothing wrong with your computer. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."

Leslie Stevens
Man I loved that show ;D

winemakers

I thought I had outgrown the glasses I got for my 40th birthday :-[

LilSmoker

I'm getting the same, and can't preview my posts now?  ???

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

bigredsmoker

Same thing here. I thought somebody adjusted my screen resolution because everything is bigger. Error at top of all pages as well and won't let me preview either.

Terry

Duster

well it sounds like everybody having problems but nobody yet has mentioned there avatars am I that only one that has that only sees that annoying red X for everybody?

Mr Walleye

Duster

Yours is the only avatar that I see with the dreaded red X. Everybody else's looks fine.

Preview is not working for me either.

Mike